Aviva Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2014
Updated Jun 4, 2014

2.9

Actuarial Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aviva.

Applied through the University career center, had an interview there, got invited for a day of interviews a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, but package was competitive.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aviva in May 2012.

Interview was set up by external agency. Manager and staff were great.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as that was done by the staffing agency. Take it or leave it.

Life Product Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aviva in February 2012.

I met with 4 people within a period of a week. The first interview was a screening interview and the next interview was with a 2nd person who left the room after the interview and sent in the manager and director.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest strength   View Answer
    • How would you relate to the job duties here in comparison to your last job?   View Answer
    There was not one since I came in as a contractor, I was already given my salary through the temp agency.

Applications Developer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aviva in January 2011.

Definitely an intense, fast paced, detailed interview process. Not very many softballs are thrown.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your extra-curricular technical interests.   View Answer
    negotiations were back and forth with HR, I'd says ask for what you want and minimize churn.

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aviva.

Teleconference followed by telepresence as was international role. All went very smoothly and provided me with a good level of interaction with my direct line of reporting and my team.

Insurance Officer Interview

A panel of interviewer asking about your experiences and how can you become an asset.

Marketing and Communications Interview

Two stage and competency based. Not great follow up from HR. I had to chance to get my offer letter to resign in time to join when discussed. Could be improved.

Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aviva.

Interview was a breeze as past experiences helped through the interview process. also ask about the insurance policies

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aviva.

Applied directly to the hiring manager (through a referral) and was contacted for interview by said manager. Process consisted of only one interview, with team head of and a senior manager. Discussed CV, role requirements, what challenges could be expected in the role. I was made to feel very comfortable, it was an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I was happy with the offer.

Actuarial Placement (Norwich) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Aviva.

had 2 interviews:
    1 telephone interview lasted 30 minutes, they said it was going to be competency based but in fact it was pretty technical, and ask questions regarding regulation and how policies are prices, how a profit is made and what are the key risks.

2nd was a strength based interview, about 20-25 questions ranging in complexity, it is important to think openly as these are not competency questions, questions include:
    - how do you develop an idea?
    -how do you turn an idea into a proposal

Interview Questions
    • how do you convince your friends to attend the restuarant of your choice?   Answer Question