Aviva Interview Questions in London, England

2.5

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aviva (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Teleconference followed by telepresence as was international role. All went very smoothly and provided me with a good level of interaction with my direct line of reporting and my team.

Controls Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aviva (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Everything was planned by a head hunter. I wasn't too sure whether this role would be suitable for me just by reading the job description but went in for the interview to find out. Interview started off by the senior interviewer detailing roles and responsibilities, which was really helpful to understand acronyms in the job description and get a feel for work at Aviva. Interview itself was quite relaxed, lots of opportunities to ask questions to the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Identify key controls in a given process (fixed income, etc)   Answer Question

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aviva (London, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

I previously worked for Aviva so the hiring manager simply called me and quoted the salary for the position at £40k+. We had an 'interview' with no HR person present and I was offered the role on the spot. I later met with a HR rep, who simply gave me some paperwork and left for the day due to a fire alarm, that was the extent of HR's involvement in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• There were no interview questions as such, i just had a meeting with the hiring manager to discuss the role   Answer Question

Negotiation

I later had a scheduled time to meet with a HR representative, but the building had a fire alarm go off so he met with me outside, gave me some paperwork and went home, I had absolutely no chance to discuss or negoitate salaries or compensation. When the offer letter came through the post, it was for £27k, which I challenged, to the hiring manager, he said that it was Aviva policy (which is a complete lie) that any individual coming out from university had to be given a level 10 (WW Scale) role, despite the role being advertised at a grade 13.
    As I had worked for Aviva before, I tried to get the pay and grade up, but only to £30k and to grade 11. Despite proving myself within 3 years of my role, I still am nowhere near the £40k salary I deserved.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aviva (London, England (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

1 to 1 interview, had a chat with one an hr employee first, then other vp and partners