Avnet Electronics Marketing Sales and Marketing Representative Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Avnet Electronics Marketing in June 2011.

I was contacted by the recruiter at Avnet's Corporate headquarters. After briefly reviewing my work history and qualifications we set up an interview with the Sales and Marketing Manager. After the interview there was a 2 week dead time where I heard nothing. The manager was friendly and easy to converse with, I was told there were 15 other applicants.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked every generic open ended and vague interview question. i.e. (Tell me about yourself. What kind of people do you find difficult to work with? Tell me about the biggest mistake you made. etc.)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Avnet Electronics Marketing

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avnet Electronics Marketing in March 2010.

The interview process consists of a panel (in this case 5) directors and managers. The interview was about an hour long and consisted of back to back questions related to past work experiences or even past relationship experiences. They give you ample time to ask questions and even the opportunity for you to sit down with an employee and have him/her guide you through a common days work. The interviewees were attentive, related to experiences and overall seemed to be genuinely interested in each individual.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time you told a customer false information and had to go back and tell them you made a mistake.   View Answer
    • Tell us about a time you had miscommunicated with someone and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Worked for Avnet Electronics Marketing? Contribute to the Community!