Avnet Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.8

Legal Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Avnet (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

FIne. I don't know what to tell you. It was a standard interview and standard questions. All pretty standard. Easy to figure this out. All pretty standard. About your life, experience, history, goals. there was a panel, 11; recruiter, all day. and follow up. All pretty standard.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Avnet (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Was a late night call from the hiring manager. Caught me off guard and I let him know that. I was not prepared with my notes out so I tried my best. He asked me about my previous role and how my Excel and Oracle skills are. He described some of their processes in their supply chain and a high level view of their company and what they do.

Interview Questions

• Do you know Excel? Vlookup? Do you know Oracle? Did you do any planning with the Supply Chain? How many years were you at your previous job? What salary range were you looking for? What were you making at your last job?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Interview

average behavioral interview, it is a panel interview with about 2 different managers. They will ask you about 10 questions and you will need to reflect back from your past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made an error and what did you do to correct it?   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Avnet (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial interview, then ProveIt test, technical interview with a programmer, then a in person interview with a final technical interview. The test was pretty difficult java questions. More questions on libraries than I was expecting. They happily paid for a plane ticket but the day before the flight they decided to call to cancel the interview because they decided not to hire anyone and get rid of the entire project. I was very disappointed and quite confused about it since the entire interviewing process took a month and had no indication that the position was questionable to exist.

Interview Questions

• what is the purpose of a try catch statement?   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Avnet.

Interview

It was a very interesting interview. I was only interviewed by one person and that person made all the decisions without taken into account the team I was to work with. Was not impress with this interview process.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were very standard out of the book questions. There was really nothing challenging or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Avnet (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Avnet recruiting team reached out to me by phone and email asking questions about previous employment. I was then asked to do a phone interview, then a couple weeks later asked for an in person interview that lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was sent to me via email

Data Analytics Intern Interview

Interview

they ask most of the question from your resume and overall the process was not that much hard the manager was decided soon and started the week after got the offer

Systems Analyst/Developer Interview

Interview

Interview was pretty easy. straightforward .net questions, interview with manager. nothing unexpected.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avnet (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a very easy interview process. I had one phone interview. I had one in person interview. Then I got a phone call informing me that I had got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have faced at your current job and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Avnet (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

Brief if any communication back after phone interview. The initial phone was done by an HR person. After that I received an email month later that the job was filled.