Avnet Technology Solutions

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Electronic Technician Interview

Electronic Technician

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avnet Technology Solutions in March 2013.

Interview Details – 2 interviews and 1 month wait.

Interview Question – What do you want to achieve here.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Product Segment Specialist Interview

Product Segment Specialist
Tucson, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Avnet Technology Solutions in December 2013.

Interview Details – Received one call. Asked me a few questions about my work experience and was scheduled for another interview, but was never contacted by phone. I was contacted a month later by email for a follow up interview.

Interview Question – Everything was easy and there was no unexpected question.   Answer Question

Solutions Support Specialist Interview

Solutions Support Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avnet Technology Solutions in May 2012.

Interview Details – Communication was clear and concise, interview was about an hour long. Manager ended up turning the interview into a conversation about job goals and accomplishments rather than just questions only. This allowed my actual skills to shine through.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question was to give the manager an idea of something that I could improve in my every day work flow.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was offered, but then a rebuttle was made that there was another offer at another company. They came back with a little bit more than the other company.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Changer Leader Interview

Changer Leader
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avnet Technology Solutions in June 2013.

Interview Details – 1st round = panel interview
2nd round = director meeting
3rd level = vp meeting

Interview Question – If you were a pencil in a blender, what would you do?   Answer Question

Credit Supervisor Interview

Credit Supervisor
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Avnet Technology Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for a Credit Coordinator position last Dec 2011, but they felt I was over qualified (which I was) and said they would hang on to my resume for future positions that more closely matched my skills and experience. (Haven't we all heard that before?)
   However, I did receive a call from the Director of Credit in Sept 2012 when he had a Credit Supervisor position available. He said he kept my resume from a year ago and thought I'd be a good fit for this position. He asked me to apply on their website and they would contat me for an interview.
   I interview a few days later. He had gone through my resume with a fine tooth comb. He had highlighted buzz words and we discussed my experience and and the skills I brought to the table that he was looking for. I felt he really listed to me and used comparisons to the job description.
   A few days later I received a call from HR to come in for a second interview with another Credit Manager. It is scheduled for next week. TBD! :)

Interview Question – I didn't feel any of the questions were dificult or unexpected.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I haven't been offered a job yet. Second interview next week.

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avnet Technology Solutions in April 2012.

Interview Details – Talked to recruiters at campus career events and got to know them. Submitted resume and cover letter online. Was contacted the week after. Had two 30-minute interviews with potential managers at Avnet in Tempe. Was contacted by HR and ready to begin employment in two weeks. The recruiters were very helpful and thorough.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in this area (sales, marketing, operations, etc.)?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Intern
Tempe, AZ

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Avnet Technology Solutions in March 2011.

Interview Details – First interviewed with the HR Manager. She then offered me the opportunity to interview for two different positions within the program. I did both interviews and they both went well. Everyone had a very positive attitude.

Interview Question – Tell about a time when you had to learn something completly new.   Answer Question

Still In Process Interview

Still In Process
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Avnet Technology Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – All of the people I encountered in this process were professional and courteous. They were truly refreshing to work with. I was kept informed of progress and treated with the utmost respect.

Interview Question – Why did you take a lesser position in your last position?   Answer Question

Specialist Solution Sales Interview

Specialist Solution Sales
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Avnet Technology Solutions in July 2013.

Interview Details – First step:- Telephonic(HR), Second Step:- Interview with the Technical Head , Third Step:- Salary Negotiation with HR

Negotiation Details – There are very less chances of negotiations.

Presales Engineer Interview

Presales Engineer
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avnet Technology Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – interview was good.it was ono by one...They asked me genral things about my previous jobs and my self .After that HR person took my interview

Interview Question – why should we give you this job   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Avnet Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avnet Technology Solutions interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Avnet Technology Solutions employees and interview candidates.