Avon Products Analytical Chemist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analytical Chemist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avon Products in May 2013.

Applied online, was contacted about 2 weeks later by human resources department to schedule phone interview with someone else. Phone interview was scheduled at 4PM, wasn't contacted until 4:30, so by the time they contacted me I was pretty anxious. Asked the typical interview questions, went over resume, asked me what my most difficult experience at work, wasn't expecting to answer questions like what are polymers etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Avon Products

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Suffern, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffern, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avon Products in February 2013.

Applied Online. Two weeks later contacted by a recruiter at the Suffern, NY location. Scheduled a phone interview that day. Six days later went in for the first round interview. Talked to HR, hiring manager, Executive Director and a manager from another department. Called in for a second round interview for the following week. Talked to a VP, hiring manager and executive director again. Got an offer 4 days later.

Interview Questions
    • They had me draw some organic structures. Not difficult but unexpected.   Answer Question
    No negotiation necessary. Very competitive offer.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!