Avon Products Digital Strategy and Activation Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- District Sales Manager (19)
- Sales Representative (7)
- Manager (7)
- Marketing (6)
- Independent Sales Representative (5)
- Associate Brand Manager (4)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Sales (2)
- Analytical Chemist (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- DSM (2)
- Brand Marketing Manager (2)
- Franchise Dealer (2)
- Avon (1)
- Franchise Dealers/Unit Manager (1)
- Toxicologist II (1)
- Representative of Avon (1)
- Research Scientist - Manager (1)
- Manager In NA Strategy (1)
- Executive Director, Organizational & Talent Development (1)
- Planner (1)
- Senior BA (1)
- District Manager (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Finance Manager (1)
- Dealer (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Avon Independent Sales Representative (1)
Digital Strategy and Activation Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Avon Products in June 2010.
Interview Details – I had a total of 7 interviews, from HR to my hiring manager, the executive from the department, as well as people from other areas of the company.
They asked me motivational questions: why do you want to work for Avon, why this position, etc.
And also case questions: imagine you have to double sales in 10 years, what would you do?
Interview Question – Imagine you had to double the sales of the company in 5 years, what would you do? View Answer
Negotiation Details – They asked my salary range before making the offer. Their offer was the very minimum I had said.
Suggestion: increase your minimum by 20%!
Interviews for Top Jobs at Avon Products