Avon Products Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.6

Toxicologist II Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Avon Products.

Phone interview was typical for a large company. Onsite interview was rolling along until Lunch. Maybe I expected too much, but we went to the cafeteria, where the hiring manager had me pay for my own lunch. Based on experience from other companies, this seemed a little odd. There was a bad vibe the rest of the day/

Analytical Chemist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avon Products in May 2013.

Applied online, was contacted about 2 weeks later by human resources department to schedule phone interview with someone else. Phone interview was scheduled at 4PM, wasn't contacted until 4:30, so by the time they contacted me I was pretty anxious. Asked the typical interview questions, went over resume, asked me what my most difficult experience at work, wasn't expecting to answer questions like what are polymers etc.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Avon Products.

Fairly straightforward interviewing process. Met with a Sr. Manager and Director and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any crazy questions. Everything was very typical.   Answer Question

Avon Independent Sales Representative Interview

District Manager or Leadership Representative will go over how to become an Avon Independent Sales Representative. Only $10 to join. Will give you brochures and 40% discount core products in brochure your first campaign, and 40% off your 2nd through 4th campaign as long as you have at least a $50 order. After that, commission is based on how much you sell.

Manager In NA Strategy Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Avon Products.

I interviewed with HR, and then with hiring manager and two of her peers. They were primarily mostly questions about my fit with Avon and my resume. One did do a case study but it was reasonable and relevant to Avon so if you do your research, you would be fine.

Short and easy

Marketing Manager Interview

Fairly easy, a few prelim calls with HR and 1 interview face to face with 3 associates

Avon Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Avon Products.

Start whenever it is convenient for you.

Very convenient

Representative of Avon Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Avon Products.

just contact me or walk in any of avon abz and sign up as a rep and start selling avon products . all u need is 2 passport size photograph and an id proof or residential proof.

Interview Questions
    • will you be able to collect an order of Rs.1250 across the brochure of avon within a month.   View Answer
    start as a rep or leader

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alliance, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alliance, OH

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Avon Products.

interview process is entirely too easy but what they don't tell you she will end up losing money

Interview Questions
    • wanted to know exactly what my banking status was how much savings I had how many credit cards I had   Answer Question
    I got talked into taking the job and was told how much money I would make that didn't pan out

Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Surigao (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surigao (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Avon Products in June 2011.

with interview a first in in AVON..so many explanation about a business

Interview Questions
    like to have my own business that why i negotiate them

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!