Avon Products

Average Difficulty
118 candidate interviews

Avon Interview

Avon

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview Details – Start whenever it is convenient for you.

Interview Question – When can you start?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very convenient

Manager In NA Strategy Interview

Manager In NA Strategy

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview Details – I interviewed with HR, and then with hiring manager and two of her peers. They were primarily mostly questions about my fit with Avon and my resume. One did do a case study but it was reasonable and relevant to Avon so if you do your research, you would be fine.

Negotiation Details – Short and easy

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

Interviewed at Avon Products

Interview Details – Fairly easy, a few prelim calls with HR and 1 interview face to face with 3 associates

Interview Question – Why Avon   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Analytical Chemist Interview

Analytical Chemist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Avon Products in May 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, was contacted about 2 weeks later by human resources department to schedule phone interview with someone else. Phone interview was scheduled at 4PM, wasn't contacted until 4:30, so by the time they contacted me I was pretty anxious. Asked the typical interview questions, went over resume, asked me what my most difficult experience at work, wasn't expecting to answer questions like what are polymers etc.

Interview Question – What is a polymer?   Answer Question

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Associate Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview Details – Fairly straightforward interviewing process. Met with a Sr. Manager and Director and was hired.

Interview Question – There weren't any crazy questions. Everything was very typical.   Answer Question

Avon Independent Sales Representative Interview

Avon Independent Sales Representative

Interviewed at Avon Products

Interview Details – District Manager or Leadership Representative will go over how to become an Avon Independent Sales Representative. Only $10 to join. Will give you brochures and 40% discount core products in brochure your first campaign, and 40% off your 2nd through 4th campaign as long as you have at least a $50 order. After that, commission is based on how much you sell.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Toxicologist II Interview

Toxicologist II

I applied online and interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview Details – Phone interview was typical for a large company. Onsite interview was rolling along until Lunch. Maybe I expected too much, but we went to the cafeteria, where the hiring manager had me pay for my own lunch. Based on experience from other companies, this seemed a little odd. There was a bad vibe the rest of the day/

Interview Question – Are you willing to work extra hours?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Avon Products in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a headhunter and all the process was nice. Long, but nice.

Interview Question – Presentation of a real a case was interesting but worthwhile.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated well . It was long, but all worked well.

Independent Sales Representative Interview

Independent Sales Representative
Victorville, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview Details – There is not really an interview. You just pay a ten dollar fee to get started and fill out some paperwork.

Interview Question – None of the questions are very hard.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Jamaica, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Avon Products in December 2013.

Interview Details – Interview and hiring is easy and laid back

Interview Question – There wasn't no hard hitting questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avon Products

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avon Products interview questions and advice. All 118 interview reviews posted anonymously by Avon Products employees and interview candidates.