Avon Products

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.6

Avon Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Avon Products.

Start whenever it is convenient for you.

Very convenient

Manager In NA Strategy Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Avon Products.

I interviewed with HR, and then with hiring manager and two of her peers. They were primarily mostly questions about my fit with Avon and my resume. One did do a case study but it was reasonable and relevant to Avon so if you do your research, you would be fine.

Short and easy

Marketing Manager Interview

Fairly easy, a few prelim calls with HR and 1 interview face to face with 3 associates

Analytical Chemist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avon Products in May 2013.

Applied online, was contacted about 2 weeks later by human resources department to schedule phone interview with someone else. Phone interview was scheduled at 4PM, wasn't contacted until 4:30, so by the time they contacted me I was pretty anxious. Asked the typical interview questions, went over resume, asked me what my most difficult experience at work, wasn't expecting to answer questions like what are polymers etc.

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Avon Products.

Fairly straightforward interviewing process. Met with a Sr. Manager and Director and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any crazy questions. Everything was very typical.   Answer Question

Avon Independent Sales Representative Interview

District Manager or Leadership Representative will go over how to become an Avon Independent Sales Representative. Only $10 to join. Will give you brochures and 40% discount core products in brochure your first campaign, and 40% off your 2nd through 4th campaign as long as you have at least a $50 order. After that, commission is based on how much you sell.

Toxicologist II Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Avon Products.

Phone interview was typical for a large company. Onsite interview was rolling along until Lunch. Maybe I expected too much, but we went to the cafeteria, where the hiring manager had me pay for my own lunch. Based on experience from other companies, this seemed a little odd. There was a bad vibe the rest of the day/

Development Chemist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Avon Products.

Applied, phone interview with HR, Phone interview with Hiring Manger, in-person interview - 3 hr long process. During the phone interview the hiring manager was very rude. Asked me what job I was applying for. Shouldn't he know that before calling me. He was straight to the point though. The interview possess went very well. I asked the Hiring manager why the position was open. She stated that in the file, the previous employee left the company. I asked the hiring manager the same question can he was very vague and stated it was reorganization within the company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Avon Products in January 2010.

I was contacted by a headhunter and all the process was nice. Long, but nice.

Interview Questions
    • Presentation of a real a case was interesting but worthwhile.   View Answer
    I negotiated well . It was long, but all worked well.

Avon Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Avon Products in January 2010.

I applied online and was accepted instantly. There is not much that goes into beginning, aside from a small fee. There was a couple of meetings that informed me of what the job entails and provided me with brochures and other company related necessities.