Avon Products

Average Difficulty
118 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Victorville, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview Details – There is not really an interview. You just pay a ten dollar fee to get started and fill out some paperwork.

Interview Question – None of the questions are very hard.   View Answer

Lancaster, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview Details – There was no formal hiring or interview process. Once you decide to join Avon, you meet with upline and District Manager to sign contract. You pay your $10 to start and then have a few days to sell 1st campain and make 40%. Not enough time to actually get business started.

Interview Question – How much money do you think you will make your 1st campaign?   View Answer

Global Brand Manager Interview

Global Brand Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Avon Products.

Interview Details – Was a mess. I flew in for the day to interview, HR left me waiting over 30 minutes before starting the interview. Sent me to my next interview who asked me why I was late! HR hadn't even bothered to tell them I was late on their accord. I was hired, came for my first day, and my hiring manager didn't even come to pick me up from the lobby. There was a global meeting and after orientation all the other hires got picked up at like noon. The reception kept calling my boss with no answer. My two up boss happened to walk by about an hour later and was like hey! What are you doing out here! Come with me!

Interview Question – They asked a segmentation question -- how would you segment the bottled water market?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was working with a recruiter. They were fair and paid competitively.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Associate Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avon Products in July 2011.

Interview Details – Internal reference, HR contacted by email, scheduled the interview, four rounds of interview with two senior managers, one application development manager. Final round with HR

Interview Question – STAR based questions   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager
Brandon, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Avon Products in February 2011.

Interview Details – Pre screen on line exam; Talent recruiter interview then direct supervisor interview followed by the supervisor's boss interview. Recruiters and interviews were done with respect and professionalism.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Avon Products in July 2013.

Interview Details – Communicated via email, met at a restaurant for the interview, nice/pleasant manager who maintained a friendly conversational atmosphere rather than too formal, asked a lot of "what would you do" questions, requires working knowledge of Microsoft Word products, said there was another applicant after me but would call me that night (and did).

Interview Question – What would you do if someone was trying to contact me but you knew they were just being "needy" and did not have to speak to me directly (and my schedule was already booked).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The hourly rate was predetermined and there was no way to ask for anything else.

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Avon Products in October 2009.

Interview Details – I initially found out about the program from a contact within the company. After she passed my resume along I was asked to come in for an interview. After the interview the HR representative asked me to formally apply on the Avon Career website. About 3 months later I received a phone call/ interview from my potential internship boss. A week after that call i received the formal Internship offer.

Interview Question – I don't think questions were hard. The hard part was thinking of questions to ask them.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Avon Products in February 2013.

Interview Details – Process interview very slow, she promise to call, and she do it 1month later. The package is good, but the interview poor and the benefits so so....

Interview Question – Only 2 questions laboral. Experience and capacity with the pc....   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Beneficts poor...

Independent Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Avon Products in May 2013.

Interview Details – I never recruited anyone.

Interview Question – Why isn't the new mascara waterproof?   View Answer

Avon Representative Interview

Avon Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Avon Products in September 2010.

Interview Details – Actually my Avon lady recruited me, I helped with her sales an decided to do it myself to make ends meet.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avon Products