Avon Products Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2014
Updated Oct 3, 2014

2.6

Independent Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Avon Products in May 2013.

I never recruited anyone.

Manager In NA Strategy Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Avon Products.

I interviewed with HR, and then with hiring manager and two of her peers. They were primarily mostly questions about my fit with Avon and my resume. One did do a case study but it was reasonable and relevant to Avon so if you do your research, you would be fine.

Short and easy

Research Scientist - Manager Interview

Got a call via recruiter and was asked general questions. about a week later, phone interview with hiring manager. He asked some questions about my research interests, industrial experiences and my dissertations and its applications in personal care industry.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffern, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffern, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avon Products in February 2013.

Applied Online. Two weeks later contacted by a recruiter at the Suffern, NY location. Scheduled a phone interview that day. Six days later went in for the first round interview. Talked to HR, hiring manager, Executive Director and a manager from another department. Called in for a second round interview for the following week. Talked to a VP, hiring manager and executive director again. Got an offer 4 days later.

Interview Questions
    • They had me draw some organic structures. Not difficult but unexpected.   Answer Question
    No negotiation necessary. Very competitive offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Avon Products in February 2013.

Process interview very slow, she promise to call, and she do it 1month later. The package is good, but the interview poor and the benefits so so....

Interview Questions
    • Only 2 questions laboral. Experience and capacity with the pc....   Answer Question

Beneficts poor...

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alliance, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alliance, OH

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Avon Products.

interview process is entirely too easy but what they don't tell you she will end up losing money

Interview Questions
    • wanted to know exactly what my banking status was how much savings I had how many credit cards I had   Answer Question
    I got talked into taking the job and was told how much money I would make that didn't pan out

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Avon Products in August 2012.

very easy, spoke with representatvie over phone

Interview Questions
    • How much do you think you can earn? Do you want to succeed?   Answer Question

Not enough time to spend on catalog and customer parties.

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Avon Products in August 2012.

Minimum of eight interviews over the course of several months. Most of the interviews are via phone. One was an all day ride along with a District Sales Manager in another area.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any of the questions difficult or inappropriate.   Answer Question
    No negotiation was possible. HR emailed the package details and I was given a week to review the package and sign the paperwork.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Avon Products.

The hiring process was smooth. Definitely took some time to go through the several phone and onsite interviews, but never felt that I wasn't being kept in the loop.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done for the past X months (was unemployed at the time)?   Answer Question

Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Avon Products in April 2012.

did a phone interview and was set up with an account. Met unit leader at my home and she gave me some books to start with.