Avon Products Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

2.6

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Avon Products in July 2013.

Interview

It went very smoothly, questions were not hard to answer and it was a very pleasant experience. I had to do 2 HR interviews, then one with the divisional manager and one with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• give some examples of something that challenged you and how you overcame that obsticale   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negociation. The base is as is, but you can get bonuses.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Fairly easy, a few prelim calls with HR and 1 interview face to face with 3 associates

Manufacturing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morton Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Avon Products (Morton Grove, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and got contacted for an "internship event"/ interview the next day. The interview was one month away at the time. Drove to the manufacturing plant and was given a plant tour by the HR along with 3-4 other candidates. Met 3 other engineering managers that were gonna be the ones interviewing us. Was interviewed by 2 engineering managers, asked lots of behavioral questions and some case studies.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle workers that were constantly being unproductive?   Answer Question

Change Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Avon Products (White Plains, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I was first contacted by Avon's recruiter for a phone screen.
    Two round interview process. The first round was a group interview and the second round was with one of the hiring managers.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avon Products in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted about 2 weeks later by human resources department to schedule phone interview with someone else. Phone interview was scheduled at 4PM, wasn't contacted until 4:30, so by the time they contacted me I was pretty anxious. Asked the typical interview questions, went over resume, asked me what my most difficult experience at work, wasn't expecting to answer questions like what are polymers etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Avon Products in May 2013.

Interview

I never recruited anyone.

Interview Questions

• Why isn't the new mascara waterproof?   1 Answer

Manager In NA Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Avon Products.

Interview

I interviewed with HR, and then with hiring manager and two of her peers. They were primarily mostly questions about my fit with Avon and my resume. One did do a case study but it was reasonable and relevant to Avon so if you do your research, you would be fine.

Negotiation

Short and easy

Interview

Got a call via recruiter and was asked general questions. about a week later, phone interview with hiring manager. He asked some questions about my research interests, industrial experiences and my dissertations and its applications in personal care industry.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffern, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Avon Products (Suffern, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied Online. Two weeks later contacted by a recruiter at the Suffern, NY location. Scheduled a phone interview that day. Six days later went in for the first round interview. Talked to HR, hiring manager, Executive Director and a manager from another department. Called in for a second round interview for the following week. Talked to a VP, hiring manager and executive director again. Got an offer 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• They had me draw some organic structures. Not difficult but unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary. Very competitive offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Avon Products (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Process interview very slow, she promise to call, and she do it 1month later. The package is good, but the interview poor and the benefits so so....

Interview Questions

• Only 2 questions laboral. Experience and capacity with the pc....   Answer Question

Beneficts poor...