Avon Products Marketing Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Fairly easy, a few prelim calls with HR and 1 interview face to face with 3 associates

Other Interview Reviews for Avon Products

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Avon Products in August 2010.

The first interview was over the phone with HR with general questions about my background and fit with the position. After a few weeks, I got a call to schedule an in-person interview. I had the interview with the hiring manager and 3 members of extended teams. I did not hear again for over a month. Then I was called for an in-person interview with a senior executive and another extended team member. Another month went by - I followed up and was informed that the feedback was positive. Two weeks or so later I received an offer and accepted.
    I had an extremely positive feeling when I spoke to every single person. The people were very nice and professional, and friendly at all times. I was a little irked at the long time it took -- it took over 3 months!! However, I was among the first candidates the company had interviewed, so to some extent the timing was understandable.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Avon?   View Answer
    • Why are you looking for a new position?   Answer Question
    • You have changed quite a few jobs, looks like you like to move around. What is the reason?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your background and how it is a good fit for the position.   Answer Question
    • Have you managed large budgets? What is the budget size that you have managed? What ideas and value can you bring to the table?   Answer Question
    I negotiated and received additional time off. The company was not flexible on other things such as title and role. I did not negotiate the salary because it was competitive especially given the tough economy.

Marketing Manager Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Avon Products in June 2008.

Avon recruiter contacted me throught CEW, interview was set up for the next week. The inteview was a positive experience, meeting with several people from the team. About 2-3 hours after the interview the recruiter called me to tell me they really liked me and would be extending an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Provide an example of a project you worked on when you used analysis and strategy.   Answer Question

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!