Avon Products Sales Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- District Sales Manager (19)
- Sales Representative (7)
- Manager (7)
- Marketing (6)
- Independent Sales Representative (5)
- Associate Brand Manager (4)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Sales (2)
- Analytical Chemist (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- DSM (2)
- Brand Marketing Manager (2)
- Franchise Dealer (2)
- Avon (1)
- Franchise Dealers/Unit Manager (1)
- Toxicologist II (1)
- Representative of Avon (1)
- Research Scientist - Manager (1)
- Manager In NA Strategy (1)
- Executive Director, Organizational & Talent Development (1)
- Planner (1)
- Senior BA (1)
- District Manager (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Finance Manager (1)
- Dealer (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Avon Independent Sales Representative (1)
Sales Interview (Negative Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Avon Products in February 2009.
Interview Details – Was contacted with the premises of agreat opportunity. After much proding and vague replies was told it as to sell their products.
- What are you looking for as your net salary? Answer Question
- Are you ecited about what you do now for a living? Answer Question
Reason for Declining – Not what I was looking for as a career.
Sales Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Avon Products in January 2008.
Interview Details – A 3 persons interviewing panel.
All the candidates present at the Presentation.
After that, a 1:1 interview
Interview Question – an hypotetchical Casus, to solve Answer Question
Negotiation Details – It was a good package, No need to negotiate
Interviews for Top Jobs at Avon Products