Avon Products

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Avon Products in July 2011.

Interview Details – The Hiring Process was very straight forward.

The recruiter called me and asked me if I was interested in moving to NY and gave me the Job Profile. Had a phone interview with a VP and the Hiring Manager and got invited for a 1:1 interview. The company paid for the airfare and had a car pick you up and drop you off from the airport. The 1:1 interview was very hectic with 6 people interviewing one after the another (including, SVP, VP, HR & Managers). Once that was done, I was asked to talk to another SVP and head of the group and was offered the position a few days later.

Interview Question – What were your biggest challenges in the organization?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate on the base and relocation. Could not negotiate on the bonus.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!