Avon Products Senior Manager Interview Questions

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Avon Products (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

My initial interview was through an agency. I then had a phone interview with the in-house recruiter which turned out to be about 1/2 hour. I was then contacted through my agency to set up an interview with 5 people.
I met with 4 people who would have been my colleagues and one which would have been my manager.
The internal recruiter was not in the day of my interview and no one had an answer as to why she did not communicate her absence. After meeting with 2 people I was to meet with my potential manager but he could not be found. All of these interviewers had been emailed + set up through their shared calendar.
The first person I met with was great. She was down to earth and shared a great deal about the process.
The others were not too memorable except for one who appeared bothered by the fact that he had to interview someone that day. My potential manager was finally located. He said it was not on his calendar which everyone thought odd. in the end I had a pleasant interview with him. It was 3-4 hours in total.

Interview Questions

• Your last full-time position was a VP role with a large staff, Tell me why you are interested in a lower level managerial role with a few direct reports.   Answer Question
  • What was the most fulfilling project you worked on.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Avon Products

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Avon Products in January 2012.

Interview

Very detailed.Meet both you management team and clients. Definitely provide an opportunity to the candidate to learn as much as possible about the job and job expectations. No surprises.

Interview Questions

• What skills does your current manager feel you should improve upon?   Answer Question