Axact Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2014

2.5

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

interviewed at Axact in July 2013.

It was awesome, Very Professional, Tests were conducted, thorough check on confidence personality talent communications skills a very professional panel conducted the Interview which was quite challenging, Thorough show of talent and expertise

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

interviewed at Axact in May 2009.

there is a test first of all and then their could be one or two interviews.
    I found the interviewing panel quite incompetent and inexperienced. They are mostly young graduates asking basic questions such as tell us about your academics and all. The interview room is impressive but dont worry the panel is quite kiddish usually.

Diploma Mill Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Axact in June 2011.

Hired to sell fake degrees

Interview Questions
    • None. Was hired because I was bgreathing   View Answer
    They told me the salary and I could take it or leave -- and the guy that interviewed me STUNK

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Axact in May 2008.

To apply at Axact you have to fill out an online application. After initial screening the HR department contacts and conducts a brief over the phone interview. Within 2 weeks a test is scheduled which consists of basic IQ and skill related questions e.g. Mock calls, live chats, project development etc. If the minimum requirements are met a final panel interview is conducted within 2 weeks. If selected the candidate is called for offer letter.

Interview Questions
    The offer was negotiable and the HR department was pretty professional in handling everything.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Axact in February 2012.

very swift hiring process, and awesome communication during hiring.

Interview Questions
    • can u join our company without serving the notice period with previous employer?   View Answer
    negotiated a bit on salary, and job timings and they answered all my questions without being extra offensive.

OffShore Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Axact in August 2011.

A total of 5 interviews but the process was not that much satisfied than other can think

Interview Questions
    • Why would you choose us as your employer   View Answer

Because of shift timing's

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Axact in December 2010.

Axact has always proved to be the best among all. From the hiring process till separation everything is very well organized and planned properly. The human resource at Axact boasts some of the finest minds in the industry. Recruited after a meticulous hiring process, the team at Axact comprises experts from diverse backgrounds possessing astounding skills and talents. Versed in the latest technology and possessing an in-depth knowledge of the trends of the world, Axact’s team is its greatest asset.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current employer?   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

The process took a day - interviewed at Axact in March 2009.

First I create my profile, my background etc, followed by general IQ & Technical test then Final Interview

Worked for Axact? Contribute to the Community!