Axact

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I interviewed at Axact in July 2013.

Interview Details – It was awesome, Very Professional, Tests were conducted, thorough check on confidence personality talent communications skills a very professional panel conducted the Interview which was quite challenging, Thorough show of talent and expertise

Interview Question – nothing as that, everything went smoothly   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I interviewed at Axact in May 2009.

Interview Details – there is a test first of all and then their could be one or two interviews.
I found the interviewing panel quite incompetent and inexperienced. They are mostly young graduates asking basic questions such as tell us about your academics and all. The interview room is impressive but dont worry the panel is quite kiddish usually.

Interview Question – No difficult questions as such.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Diploma Mill Interview

Diploma Mill
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Axact in June 2011.

Interview Details – Hired to sell fake degrees

Interview Question – None. Was hired because I was bgreathing   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They told me the salary and I could take it or leave -- and the guy that interviewed me STUNK

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Axact in May 2008.

Interview Details – To apply at Axact you have to fill out an online application. After initial screening the HR department contacts and conducts a brief over the phone interview. Within 2 weeks a test is scheduled which consists of basic IQ and skill related questions e.g. Mock calls, live chats, project development etc. If the minimum requirements are met a final panel interview is conducted within 2 weeks. If selected the candidate is called for offer letter.

Interview Question – Mostly straightforward skill related questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was negotiable and the HR department was pretty professional in handling everything.

Executive Interview

Executive
Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Axact in February 2012.

Interview Details – very swift hiring process, and awesome communication during hiring.

Interview Question – can u join our company without serving the notice period with previous employer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiated a bit on salary, and job timings and they answered all my questions without being extra offensive.

OffShore Sales Executive Interview

OffShore Sales Executive
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Axact in August 2011.

Interview Details – A total of 5 interviews but the process was not that much satisfied than other can think

Interview Question – Why would you choose us as your employer   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because of shift timing's

Executive Interview

Executive
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Axact in December 2010.

Interview Details – Axact has always proved to be the best among all. From the hiring process till separation everything is very well organized and planned properly. The human resource at Axact boasts some of the finest minds in the industry. Recruited after a meticulous hiring process, the team at Axact comprises experts from diverse backgrounds possessing astounding skills and talents. Versed in the latest technology and possessing an in-depth knowledge of the trends of the world, Axact’s team is its greatest asset.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current employer?   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Karāchi (Pakistan)

The process took a day - interviewed at Axact in March 2009.

Interview Details – First I create my profile, my background etc, followed by general IQ & Technical test then Final Interview

Worked for Axact? Contribute to the Community!