Axact Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

interviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in July 2013.

Interview

It was awesome, Very Professional, Tests were conducted, thorough check on confidence personality talent communications skills a very professional panel conducted the Interview which was quite challenging, Thorough show of talent and expertise

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Axact (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in February 2012.

Interview

very swift hiring process, and awesome communication during hiring.

Interview Questions

• can u join our company without serving the notice period with previous employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiated a bit on salary, and job timings and they answered all my questions without being extra offensive.

OffShore Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in August 2011.

Interview

A total of 5 interviews but the process was not that much satisfied than other can think

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose us as your employer   1 Answer

Because of shift timing's

Diploma Mill Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2011.

Interview

Hired to sell fake degrees

Interview Questions

• None. Was hired because I was bgreathing   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me the salary and I could take it or leave -- and the guy that interviewed me STUNK

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in December 2010.

Interview

Axact has always proved to be the best among all. From the hiring process till separation everything is very well organized and planned properly. The human resource at Axact boasts some of the finest minds in the industry. Recruited after a meticulous hiring process, the team at Axact comprises experts from diverse backgrounds possessing astounding skills and talents. Versed in the latest technology and possessing an in-depth knowledge of the trends of the world, Axact’s team is its greatest asset.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

interviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in May 2009.

Interview

there is a test first of all and then their could be one or two interviews.
    I found the interviewing panel quite incompetent and inexperienced. They are mostly young graduates asking basic questions such as tell us about your academics and all. The interview room is impressive but dont worry the panel is quite kiddish usually.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in March 2009.

Interview

First I create my profile, my background etc, followed by general IQ & Technical test then Final Interview

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Axact (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in May 2008.

Interview

To apply at Axact you have to fill out an online application. After initial screening the HR department contacts and conducts a brief over the phone interview. Within 2 weeks a test is scheduled which consists of basic IQ and skill related questions e.g. Mock calls, live chats, project development etc. If the minimum requirements are met a final panel interview is conducted within 2 weeks. If selected the candidate is called for offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was negotiable and the HR department was pretty professional in handling everything.