Axalta

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technician Interview

Technician

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Axalta in June 2010.

Interview Details – Strict testing, on line questionnaires, and panel interviews.

Interview Question – Name two of your heros and why.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Set pay, no negotiation.

Research Investigator/Scientist Interview

Research Investigator/Scientist
Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Axalta in February 2011.

Interview Details – First I got a phone interview. After one week, they offered me the on-site interview.
The on-site interview included a presentation and meeting with 12 engineers/scientists in the company. I want to say the on-site interview is a pleasant experience for me although I did not get the offer.

Interview Question – seveal behavior questions during phone interview. for on-site interview, almost all questions are relating to research.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at Axalta in September 2010.

Interview Details – University interview followed by phone interview. Interested in looking for new students to fill in the positions in Wilmington, DE. Asked behavioral and technical questions. No response after the interview. No further detail about the position when interviewed at the job fair. But informed with little detail when having phone interview.

Interview Question – What do you foresee yourself in 5 or 10 years later?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Axalta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axalta interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Axalta employees and interview candidates.