Axalta

3.2

Production Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Front Royal, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Front Royal, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Axalta in September 2014.

asked a group of simple questions , including talking about previous safety issues found and reactions to. If felt I could be on emergency response team, what I thought I would bring to them, etc. All very simple straight forward as far as interviews go.

Interview Questions
    • The interviews are done by members of the hiring team- a group of workers from that site . The hardest question was if found to be acceptable through the interview process would I be able to attend 4 teamwork assessment classes held prior to the offer stage. This group are the sole members to comprise the hiring pool for an unstated number of jobs to be available in the future. No exact time for these classes is given. Very tough.   Answer Question

Professional Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Axalta in May 2014.

They sent me an email to schedule an interview and provide travel details. After about a week, they sent me a travel itinerary. They provided plane tickets and car arrangements round trip. It was a half day of interview with members of various of the company. The interview described all the expectations and potential avenues to contribute to the company.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Axalta in March 2014.

Initial phone interview process was quick. Onsite interviews were a bit delayed, met with 6 people from different functions which gave a good indication of culture and work environment. It is an old company of new hands in the executive ranks, and they want to get things right as they hire their new leadership. Seems like a great company that will evolve very quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected or quirky was asked, but they were definitely testing knowledge about Axalta and general business acumen.   Answer Question

Research Investigator/Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Axalta in February 2011.

First I got a phone interview. After one week, they offered me the on-site interview.
    The on-site interview included a presentation and meeting with 12 engineers/scientists in the company. I want to say the on-site interview is a pleasant experience for me although I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions
    • seveal behavior questions during phone interview. for on-site interview, almost all questions are relating to research.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Axalta in June 2010.

Strict testing, on line questionnaires, and panel interviews.

Set pay, no negotiation.

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Axalta in September 2010.

University interview followed by phone interview. Interested in looking for new students to fill in the positions in Wilmington, DE. Asked behavioral and technical questions. No response after the interview. No further detail about the position when interviewed at the job fair. But informed with little detail when having phone interview.