Axceler

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Axceler in February 2013.

Interview Details – Too much too soon..

Interview Question – Not many questions, just lots of talking...   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Axceler.

Interview Details – good people

Interview Question – what are our aspirations   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – location

Very Easy Interview

Territory Account Manager Interview

Territory Account Manager
Woburn, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Axceler.

Interview Details – Initial Scan, Spoke to VP of Sales (was not impressed, I should have seen the sign) then spoke with some lower level recently appointed sales "manager." Met face to face, reference check etc....

Interview Question – Nothing really which I know see as a red flag. I really wanted to get into software/technology sales and it was nothing as promised. Their business plan and structure makes no sense to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They did not budge, I had to take a job at the time and wanted to believe in what I was hearing but let's just say that my education outweighs the mediocre "business," environment and the position at Axceler. I immediately got a Senior Software Sales Executive position after leaving Axceler.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Woburn, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Axceler in May 2010.

Interview Details – Smooth

Interview Questions

Business Development Representative Interview

Woburn, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Axceler in December 2010.

Interview Details – Initially spoke with an HR rep with the company who was very nice but not very informative. Then met with one of the sales managers who was an intense character. He spoke of the 'team environment' and that it was 'high paced' and that they were looking for a shark and/or a wolf like mentality. He was right on all parts except for the team. The place was ruthless and cut throat and zero teamwork was involved. Also met with the other sales manager, two senior sales reps, a senior team lead. Decent people but all said the same speech. They were looking for people who were not afraid to get crazy and be wild both in and out of the work place. You must be a shark/wolf like person and be Intense about life, about sales and about making money or they will not be interested AND you will not fit in.

Interview Questions

El Segundo, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Axceler in June 2010.

Interview Details – -phone screening/setup interview date
-interviewed 3 times
-first interview included a presentation of the company & position met with 1 manager
-second interview met with two other managers and was interviewed behavioral and personality questions
-thrid interview met with the director and asked personality questions
-the office is fairly young always cranking out some techno beats to keep the office vibe up
-seems like a boiler room everyone is at a desk constantly on the phone.
-work hours 7:30am-6:00pm

Interview Question – describe a situation that you overcame an obstacle, what happened and what was the result.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no room to negotiate, it is a take it or leave it offer.

Inside Sales Interview

Woburn, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Axceler in March 2010.

Interview Details – I sat with multiple different people and they asked me, "why sales?" "does anybody in your family do sales?" Then they proceded to run through my resume and ask me questions regarding my GPA and different questions regarding different past internships I've had. They then asked me what 3 things that I believed were essential to becoming a good salesman.

Interview Question – What 3 things are most important to being a successful salesperson?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Axceler in April 2011.

Interview Details – 1:1 interview in person through campus recruitment, then second interview at the office - also included an open house for prospective employees. HR rep was very nice but seemed unprepared and didn't impress me much.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in the company?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – strictly inside sales - looking for marketing position

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Axceler in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process here is very straightforward. They don't do phone screenings, but generally the first two people that you talk to in person are screening you to see if it's worth bringing in anyone else to talk to you. If you get to the third interviewer you are in good shape.

Interview Question – Difference between the stack and the heap   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Axceler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axceler interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Axceler employees and interview candidates.