Axcess Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative
Blue Ash, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Axcess Financial.

Interview Details – Applied called for an interview next week. Went in and waited for like 1/2 an hour. Didn't have real interview more of a conversation.

Now they also do one of those online personality test when you apply online

heard back the following week

Interview Question – none really very easy going. They hire everyone   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Axcess Financial in September 2009.

Interview Details – They asked a lot of situatonal questions and how I handle a variety of issues with my past employers.

Interview Question – Explain a situation when you had to adapt to a change, how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Axcess Financial in September 2010.

Interview Details – After 2, phone interviews,and a personal interview and being told that they would contact me in a few days if offered the position.... it took about a month to recieve and email, not a phone call, to be directed to the site for new hire paperwork. After completing this i recieved no correspondence on start date and no where in this was my starting pay rate.
I had to email HR and try and find this out, only to be given an email to contact the area rep.

Interview Question – They wanted to know about your mathematical and collection skills, pertaining to this job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation and many details I was told by my interviewer, which was suppose to be the area rep, but ended up being some store manager caught off guard by the process and dressed sloppy, were all wrong. Make sure you ask any and all questions you have and get names and contact numbers if you are serious about a job here.
be careful of the location as many are getting robbed and is the topic of many conference calls.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Axcess Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axcess Financial Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Axcess Financial employees and interview candidates.