Axcess Financial

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Blue Ash, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Axcess Financial.

Applied called for an interview next week. Went in and waited for like 1/2 an hour. Didn't have real interview more of a conversation.

Now they also do one of those online personality test when you apply online

heard back the following week

none

Other Interview Reviews for Axcess Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Axcess Financial in September 2009.

They asked a lot of situatonal questions and how I handle a variety of issues with my past employers.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation when you had to adapt to a change, how did I handle it?   Answer Question
    No negotation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Axcess Financial in September 2010.

After 2, phone interviews,and a personal interview and being told that they would contact me in a few days if offered the position.... it took about a month to recieve and email, not a phone call, to be directed to the site for new hire paperwork. After completing this i recieved no correspondence on start date and no where in this was my starting pay rate.
    I had to email HR and try and find this out, only to be given an email to contact the area rep.

Interview Questions
    • They wanted to know about your mathematical and collection skills, pertaining to this job.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation and many details I was told by my interviewer, which was suppose to be the area rep, but ended up being some store manager caught off guard by the process and dressed sloppy, were all wrong. Make sure you ask any and all questions you have and get names and contact numbers if you are serious about a job here.
    be careful of the location as many are getting robbed and is the topic of many conference calls.

Worked for Axcess Financial? Contribute to the Community!