Axcess Financial

Getting the Interview

17 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Axcess Financial in March 2012.

Interview Details – three rounds of phone interview

Interview Question – No Unexpected question   Answer Question

Senior Web Designer, Co-Op Interview

Blue Ash, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Axcess Financial in August 2012.

Interview Details – I had three interviews, one with the corporate office where they even gave me a tour of the facilities of the corporate office -even though that wasn't where I would be working. Then they gave me directions to the next interview which was at the Blue Ash location. I arrived in a timely fashion even though her directions were slightly wrong - if I had been going in the opposite direction, then they would have been right, so I turned around and it was all OK after that. I then talked to Rachel who was an assistant to Dave, then I interviewed with Dave.

Interview Question – There really wasn't no unexpected questions, as I have been asked many different questions before at other previous interviews for different companies. I think the one I always find difficult to answer is the one about my weaknesses - who the heck likes to mention they have a weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate anything - as the position was a co-op. They told me the highest they could pay me was $18, I was ok with that, they told me the position start date and end date - as it was a 6-month co-op for a designated time slot. Appears they always do this.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Blue Ash, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Axcess Financial.

Interview Details – Applied called for an interview next week. Went in and waited for like 1/2 an hour. Didn't have real interview more of a conversation.

Now they also do one of those online personality test when you apply online

heard back the following week

Interview Question – none really very easy going. They hire everyone   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Web Copywriter Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Axcess Financial.

Interview Details – I received an initial screening call where the interviewer confirmed the information on my resume and inquired into my interest in the position. I was told that I would hear back shortly to schedule another interview; however, I did not hear back until about a month later. I completed another phone interview with the head copywriter that included more specifics about the position and my interest in the position - it went well. I was then told that I would get a writing assignment shortly, but I did not get it until 3 days later and it was from another person at the company who I had not spoken with previously. The "short" writing assignment was to write a campaign - website, landing pages, banner ads, etc.- and they wanted it returned to them on a holiday. I did not feel comfortable with the writing assignment as it seemed that they were trying to get me to write the initial copy of a current project. When I said that I couldn't complete the assignment due to my holiday travel schedule (which was true), they never contacted me again.

Interview Question – What are your feelings about payday lenders?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Axcess Financial in August 2012.

Interview Details – Phone call interview to start. Provide background information and basic behavioral interview questions. Followed with in-person interviews with one or multiple members of the team you will be working with. Same structure with a few behavioral interview questions as well as previous work experience.

Interview Question – Nothing too out of the ordinary.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Internship, only negotiations included start-date and end-date.

Staff Accountant Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Axcess Financial in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was way too easy, almost like they gave me the job. When i heard about their turnover, this didn't come to a surprise. Interview almost felt TOO casual. Very weird.

Negotiation Details – There was very limited negotiation since they knew what their budget was for the position.

Collections Specialist Interview

Collections Specialist
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Axcess Financial in September 2011.

Interview Details – Short phone interview followed by onsite interview with HR and a supervisor. Standard questions (how did you resolve a conflict you had with a coworker, etc). I went to the wrong location for the interview, but they were very accommodating and rescheduled.

Offered job a few days later.

Interview Question – Have you ever done collections? (despite having my resume right in front of them, showing I had never done collections, they asked this. To be fair, every collections job I interviewed for did this).   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation. Collections jobs are very bonus-centered. They didn't advertise the hourly rate or bonus structure.

Financial Analyst Interview

Cincinnati, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Axcess Financial in November 2011.

Interview Details – Talked to 4 people. Seemed laid back. may be a good place to workl

Interview Question – Normal Interview Question.. Where do you wanna be in 5 years   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative - Part Time Interview

Customer Service Representative - Part Time
Visalia, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Axcess Financial in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online. Within a week i got a call for an interview. Went in and interviewed with the store manager. Two weeks later got another call for a second interview. Two weeks after that got a call with a job offer. Now waiting on background check to go through and hoping to start soon!

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to give excellent customer service, what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate fitting my colleges classes into my schedule.

Customer Service Representative - Part Time Interview

Customer Service Representative - Part Time
San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Axcess Financial in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview lasted for about 15 minutes. The interviewer has to read a script of preset questions from the senior management. Pretty basic stuff

Interview Question – What do you think you could bring to check n go?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Axcess Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axcess Financial interview questions and advice. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by Axcess Financial employees and interview candidates.