Axeda Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2014

3.1

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxborough, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Axeda.

Phone interview, then I was invited over for in person interview. I had met with 3 different support engineers. Technical support manager was very welcome. The last manager to interview me was rude, making assumptions right and with a sort of bias. He lose his temper and in the middle of the interview became rude, scream, and totally unprofessional. I never received any responses back from the company. No replies at all…
    Even if it was the last place in the world to work I would rather die hungry, with no jobs, than work for a company like that

Interview Questions
    • Provide details in terms of how web server and AP server works.   View Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Axeda in May 2014.

This company is extremely unprofessional when conducting interviews. I would urge people not to waste their time. Just speaking with the hiring manager I could sense that his stress level was through the roof and he clearly did not want to bother with the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer asked me to reschedule the interview to another day because he had too much going on...of course that was after I had called him because we had a set interview time...He had completely forgotten.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxborough, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Axeda.

Phone interview, do at home coding problem, one on one and panel interviews

Interview Questions
    The offer was adequate and accepted.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxboro, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Axeda.

Spoke first with a recruiter, then with the hiring manager on the phone. I was invited for an onsite interview, with an assignment to create a presentation that would suggest a new feature for Axeda. I was given 2 weeks to create the presentation.

At the interview, I first presented to a group of 4-5. I was greatly commended for my presentation's quality and thoroughness.

I then went through an exercise with the hiring manager 1:1, and was commended as well.
    I was supposed to speak with 4 people in the next 2 hours.

I entered the next interviewer's office (which had absolutely no clocks and nothing else to indicate time). He engaged me in conversation and asked me questions, and took me far beyond the time allotted. When he finally let me go it turned out that we went much over the time. I sought the hiring manager, and then he let me know that the next people are not available, and escorted me out. He told me I would be contacted to reschedule the conversation with those I've missed, and thanked me for the "great presentation."

No one contacted me and no one formally said no.

Interview Questions
    • Suggest a new feature for our offerings via a 10 minute presentation with Powerpoint slides.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxborough, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Axeda in February 2014.

Two phone interviews then an onsite interview. Onsite interview lasted 3 hours with 4 people. Two of the four had not even seen my resume. Last person was the HR director who basically outlined the benefits I would receive. Thought that was a bit strange but it was evident she had no real HR education. After all that they did not even have the decency to let me know that I was not selected. I was also required to provide a presentation based on the guidelines they gave. I spent 8 hours working. Not even a thank you.

Technical Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Axeda.

Contacted by HR after a year, phone interview with Director of Technical Support for 1 hour, very detailed as to customer interface and technical experience. On site interview was a disaster, I was put in a room and told that the Director would be with me shortly, 45 min later no one showed up, finally found the recruiter who semi apologized and got the my schedule back on track. I spoke with 3 engineers and finally the HR rep. The HR rep told me that the Director was unavailable and showed me to the door. Never got an explanation or apology from the Director for not showing up.

Interview Questions
    • What past position you have held most closely relates to the position you are interviewing for and how/why?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxboro, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Axeda in February 2012.

Had the phone interview and then went onsite. Met a group of PM and engineering people. Was asked all kinds of questions, including how to work with different teams, how to deal with each situation that was made up and even what kind of network I had. They provided a simple lunch but I did not have time to eat until later because there were too many questions. Eventually they left the room and let me to eat alone.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if we want to open business in an emerging market?   Answer Question
    • Who would you talk to if customers were not satisfied.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Axeda in May 2010.

Phone interview, spoke with team leader. Asked lots of detailed technical questions, very specific to language (Java).

Support Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Axeda in February 2009.

met w/ various people over several weeks