Axel Springer

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainee Interview

Berlin (Germany)

I applied online - interviewed at Axel Springer in March 2013.

Interview Details – Personal Interview with questions on CV, professional experience, strenghts and weaknesses, etc.. It is important to be informed in advance about the company closely (including all relevant numbers)

Interview Question – Questions about the companies EBIT and EBITDA   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Axel Springer.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews, Just Simple, Skills question nonspecific

Interview Question – how much money you want to have   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Berlin (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Axel Springer.

Interview Details – Just wantend to know about me

Interview Question – What did Axel Springer do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 500

Online Editor Interview

Moscow (Russia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Axel Springer in January 2010.

Interview Details – it was a talk with 3 editors about why i am good for the site, how i can improve its content and why i want to get this job. Overall impression was good. There is a nice team work atmosphere. Later there was a test when i had to pretend to be an online editor for one day writing and editing the news picture of the day without putting my work on the website. I was sending my stories directly to the editors online. Then there was the second interview. And that's it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – i got money i asked for and in general o had very friendly atmosphere so my advice just be yourself.

Art Director Interview

Warsaw (Poland)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Axel Springer in March 2009.

Interview Details – Showing portfolio, speaking

Interview Questions

• Why I want to change company?   View Answer
  • What kind of software I use the best and what subjects are nice to do for me - editorial, fashion, traveling?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – working hours, salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Axel Springer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axel Springer interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Axel Springer employees and interview candidates.