Axiom Global Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.9

Attorney Recruitment & Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Axiom Global (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview / screening with Global Business HR team before coming in for my first round of live interviews. Came in to meet with hiring director and waited for feedback. Feedback was provided promptly and was asked to come back and meet more members of the team. Came in for another interview with two more team members before having a final round with members from the business team. Final round consisted of three 45 minute interviews and an lunch with prospective colleagues. Lunch was a great way to spend time with potential colleagues while determining Axiom culture fit and learning more about the organization in an informal way.

The interview process was extremely transparent and the Global HR Business team was very frank about where I was in the process and what I should expect from the interviews. Global HR Business team called me before every interview to answer any questions I had about the process – they also prepped me before going into the final round.

Axiom does a thorough job at making sure potential employees are a cultural fit within Axiom and identify with Axiom’s mission. It is something they take very seriously and I greatly appreciated this once I started working at Axiom and got to meet more of the team in the NY office as well as the Global offices.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you interested in Axiom?
      2. What do you know about the Axiom model – what do you think about it?
      3. The Attorney Development team is very lean and works with limited resources – do you think you can thrive in that environment and why? Please explain a situation in which you had limited resources and were expected to succeed.
      4. Where do you think you can add value to the existing team?
      5. What are your strengths?
      6. How do you prioritize and manage your limited time?

Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through a posting on my college career service website to join the non sales team. Three rounds of on site and phone interviews. Recruiter was quick to respond to questions and everyone was very friendly through out the whole process. Submitting an application to getting the offer took two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Technical capability questions related to the job function   Answer Question

AML/KYC Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Axiom Global (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

1) Phone screening interview; 2) In-person interview with Internal Account Manager; 3) In-person interview with client's manager.

They sent the terms of an offer for a project and said that the start date would be ASAP contingent on passing the client's background check. But before the candidate was given the paperwork for the background check, the client cancelled the project.

Sales Team Interview

Interview

I am a recent college graduate and applied for an entry level Axiom Law Sales position. There were five phone interviews, 12 hourlong Skype interviews, all with different people who were easy to talk to. Not any sense of where all these rounds were going or how long they would continue. I was then flown out and interviewed with 5 more people.

Everyone was great but it was an incredible amount to go through for an entry level job. I ended up with a San Francisco similarly fast growing disrupter company but they interviewed me with 4 people over 1 week and I was hired with great pay.

The Axiom Law interview experience was an indicator of how the company works and makes decisions, which was much too drawn out and obscure to hire great people.

Interview Questions

Faster offer from another company

Practice Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Axiom Global (Houston, TX).

Interview

Process took 6 weeks. 4 Interviews on the phone, two case studies, one via email and on site interview. I loved the people but unnecessarily long and very unorganized.

They changed the interview process twice during the 6 weeks of interviewing. At the start of the interview process was told via email that there would not be a case study interview. After speaking with 7 people I was congratulated on completing the interview process with them!

They gave me their word that they would give me an answer by the end of the week. I followed up with them 7 days later on the status of their decision and they surprised me with a case study. They gave me a so-so excuse indicating that the official process needed a case study and that a manager has messed up buy giving me a non-official case study during our one on one interview. So I was basically lied to via email in terms of the "official process" and I ended up doing two case study interviews for them.

I was also asked if I could speak to my previous managers to see if they would bend company policies and speak with them as a reference. This was asked of me after they had emailed my previous employer and asked for verification. I found this rather unprofessional coming from a law firm.

Axiom seemed like a great company with great people but after poorly managing this process and making it unnecessarily long it makes me question them as an employer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult- questions focused on attention to detail, sales experience, organization and hobbies. They will dive into your resume with each interview, so know it well!   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Axiom Global.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter at the firm for an initial phone screening. Was then told I would be scheduled for a second round phone interview with a manager in London. After the date and time was determined, I waited for 30 mins for the phone call.

I received an email shortly after asking if I was still interested in the position because I 'wasn't on the call'. Apparently, the recruiter who set up the phone interview forgot to send me the dial in information for the call and was the reason I never had my phone interview.

Very unprofessional and not a good experience at all. They tried to blame a connection on my end for the 'missed call'.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview never happened because error/miscommunication on their side   Answer Question

Attorney Development Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Axiom Global (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very thorough. I met with 10-13 people, all were prepared and asked me good questions. I appreciated that they had all levels (even the person for whom I was the manager/supervisor) meet with me, as culture fit is very important.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions as in Hr you are dealing with various scenarios. They really vetted out if my values aligned with the organization's.   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Axiom Global.

Interview

5 interviews, 3 over the phone and two in person

Interview Questions

• nothing really we just sat and chatted. They like outgoing people that have held their own firm before   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was long and thru email. They drove a hard bargain.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Axiom Global (New York, NY).

Interview

interview process can be lengthy and thorough (maybe too much for HR positions)

Interview Questions

• The interviews tend to be fairly rigorous for HR positions, maybe less so for attorneys.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Axiom Global.

Interview

Several phone interviews and then case study interview. Process was not very rigorous at all. Made it all the way to the final interview. Came in from out of town and less than 14 hours before my final interview they cancelled and said they would reschedule. Didn't hear from them for 2 weeks. When I finally got a hold of someone after multiple emails they said I had not been selected...without even giving me a chance for a final interview. Overall, it was a waste of time and money spent on travel that wasn't covered. Don't even bother interviewing with them. Extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about get a client to sign up for our services?   Answer Question