Axiom Global Junior ISDA Documentation Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Attorney (3)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Engagement Manager (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Reviewer (1)
- Client Development Analyst (1)
- Practice Management Analyst (1)
- Junior ISDA Documentation Specialist (1)
- Attorney - Hourly Contractor (1)
- Global Industries Practice Associate (1)
- Analyst (1)
Junior ISDA Documentation Specialist Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Axiom Global in October 2011.
Interview Details – I started out by applying to a post on Indeed.com. I received an email asking if I would like to setup a phone conversation. The conversation lasted about 25-30 minutes. It wasn't like a traditional interview but rather an info session on the company and how it is different. There was also a candid discussion regarding the position and the career trajectory. I then met with the head of Attorney Development. This part was also, by and large, a conversation about my career goals, experiences, etc. There were no tough interview questions, but just the simple: Why Axiom? I received an offer shortly thereafter.
- Why Axiom? View Answer
- Describe how your experiences will make you a good candidate for this position? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – They would not negotiate one cent.