Axiom Global Junior ISDA Documentation Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Junior ISDA Documentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Axiom Global (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

I started out by applying to a post on Indeed.com. I received an email asking if I would like to setup a phone conversation. The conversation lasted about 25-30 minutes. It wasn't like a traditional interview but rather an info session on the company and how it is different. There was also a candid discussion regarding the position and the career trajectory. I then met with the head of Attorney Development. This part was also, by and large, a conversation about my career goals, experiences, etc. There were no tough interview questions, but just the simple: Why Axiom? I received an offer shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• Why Axiom?   1 Answer
  • Describe how your experiences will make you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They would not negotiate one cent.