Axiom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Axiom in February 2010.

Interview Details – Take a two week duration

Interview Question – to be honest, didn't get two much difficult question   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Business Development

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Axiom.

Interview Details – Extremely unprofessional. First of all, the HR interviewer was TWENTY MINUTES late to the interview, so we ended up just doing a 10 minute interview, and rescheduling for the next day. After the second interview, there was absolutely ZERO follow up. Even when I sent a follow up email, there was NO REPLY. Every company I have ever interviewed with has at least given a follow up ANSWER as to whether the candidate received the offer or not, but there was nothing from this company, which is another testament to the lack of professionalism.

Interview Question – What was the revenue amount under your control at your last job.   Answer Question

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Senior Database Administrator
Troy, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Axiom in August 2010.

Interview Details – three interviews. Phone screen, phone interview with 5 people and HR interview

Interview Question – question were simple and open end question. mostly talk about how you will solve the issue at different situations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation. Just sent the offer by e-mail

Art Director Interview

Art Director
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Axiom in February 2012.

Interview Details – All communication regarding the interview was conducted via email. I showed up, showed them my book, and chatted a little with two art directors. No one wore suits. At the second interview I met the owner, and took him through my book as well. He had previously seen the work, shown by the art directors the first time. Was just as interested in telling stories and talking himself as he was in interviewing me directly.

Interview Question – How did you like working in a high-paced, lots of going on, environment?   View Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator
Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Axiom in November 2009.

Interview Details – Sent Resume
Set up interview
Gave interview.
Got the offer.
Didnt accept the offer

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve differences with your colleague   Answer Question
  • What is the biggest problem you have faced till date and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – didnt want to move

Anonymous Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Axiom.

Interview Details – I arranged for an interview in London on the Friday for the following Wednesday at company's request. No confirmation received, but I assumed that it was going ahead as they suggested the date. I received an email from Axiom on the Wednesday morning, just as I am stepping out of the door to go to the interview. The email stated that they had potentially found another candidate but they would contact me if they were still interested, for a meeting the following week.

I don't know what planet Axiom think they are on, but they can't possibly be part of the professional service industry. This has been the most unprofessional thing I have ever encountered, and working with the legal industry, that is a big claim. Good luck breaking the legal market with your current attitude Axiom.

Business Development Interview

Business Development

Interviewed at Axiom

Interview Details – Behavioral

Interview Question – What management style do you work best with?   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Project Management
Bolzano, Trentino-South Tyrol (Italy)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Axiom in October 2010.

Interview Details – full time, project manager, with a minimum salary of 60,000 pounds per year, with medical and health allowance, 3 weeks of vacation, good experience and will to learn more

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no really negotiation yet, well my advice is, you must be serious with the other but at the same time be wise in what you present, in case the offer ever exist, for the case of fraud, that is make your own research to see if the offer is real or not, if it is real give your best shoot, else forget it.

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Axiom in June 2008.

Interview Details – Technical interview.

Interview Question – How can you benefit my unit?   Answer Question

Practice Management Analyst Interview

Practice Management Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Axiom in June 2011.

Interview Details – After an initial phone interview with the recruiter, I was invited to the office on several occasions and met everybody in the team. Interviewers asked about my college experience, past internships and emphasized the importance of a good "fit". The people who work there seem smart, entrepreneurial and lively. Overall a very positive experience and I was impressed by the team. The offer was pretty good too for a first job.

Interview Question – Nothing too out of the ordinary. After a few rounds of interview, I was asked to describe the job I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Unfortunately the nature of the job doesn't align with my personal career goals.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Axiom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axiom interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Axiom employees and interview candidates.