Axiom

Updated Nov 10, 2014
Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.6

Business Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Axiom.

Extremely unprofessional. First of all, the HR interviewer was TWENTY MINUTES late to the interview, so we ended up just doing a 10 minute interview, and rescheduling for the next day. After the second interview, there was absolutely ZERO follow up. Even when I sent a follow up email, there was NO REPLY. Every company I have ever interviewed with has at least given a follow up ANSWER as to whether the candidate received the offer or not, but there was nothing from this company, which is another testament to the lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • What was the revenue amount under your control at your last job.   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Axiom in February 2012.

All communication regarding the interview was conducted via email. I showed up, showed them my book, and chatted a little with two art directors. No one wore suits. At the second interview I met the owner, and took him through my book as well. He had previously seen the work, shown by the art directors the first time. Was just as interested in telling stories and talking himself as he was in interviewing me directly.

Interview Questions
    • How did you like working in a high-paced, lots of going on, environment?   View Answer

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Axiom in August 2010.

three interviews. Phone screen, phone interview with 5 people and HR interview

Interview Questions
    • question were simple and open end question. mostly talk about how you will solve the issue at different situations   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation. Just sent the offer by e-mail

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Axiom in February 2010.

Take a two week duration

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Axiom in November 2009.

Sent Resume
    Set up interview
    Gave interview.
    Got the offer.
    Didnt accept the offer

Interview Questions
    • How do you resolve differences with your colleague   Answer Question
    • What is the biggest problem you have faced till date and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

didnt want to move

Practice Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Applied online and was contacted several weeks later for an initial telephone chat to briefly go over employment history and assess my potential fit for the position or other suitable vacancies.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, fairly straightforward and basic questions. Kind and helpful approach by HR.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Axiom.

I arranged for an interview in London on the Friday for the following Wednesday at company's request. No confirmation received, but I assumed that it was going ahead as they suggested the date. I received an email from Axiom on the Wednesday morning, just as I am stepping out of the door to go to the interview. The email stated that they had potentially found another candidate but they would contact me if they were still interested, for a meeting the following week.

I don't know what planet Axiom think they are on, but they can't possibly be part of the professional service industry. This has been the most unprofessional thing I have ever encountered, and working with the legal industry, that is a big claim. Good luck breaking the legal market with your current attitude Axiom.

Business Development Interview

Behavioral

Practice Management Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Axiom in June 2011.

After an initial phone interview with the recruiter, I was invited to the office on several occasions and met everybody in the team. Interviewers asked about my college experience, past internships and emphasized the importance of a good "fit". The people who work there seem smart, entrepreneurial and lively. Overall a very positive experience and I was impressed by the team. The offer was pretty good too for a first job.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too out of the ordinary. After a few rounds of interview, I was asked to describe the job I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Unfortunately the nature of the job doesn't align with my personal career goals.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Axiom in May 2011.

Long process

Interview Questions
    • There is a burning building and a man jumps from it and lands on his feet, how did he do that?   View Answer