Axis Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyder, AK

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Axis Bank (Hyder, AK) in February 2013.

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring processShare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring processShare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

Interview Questions

• Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process   1 Answer

Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Average interview aptitude test-hr rounds each round of process test your skill and capability overall good experience with selection process nice environment and workplace with friendly employees who guide you for each stage of process

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself,why want to join ,understanding of task to perform etc   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

Interview Written test followed by interview. Written test will include aptitude, reasoning and english. I is easy to clear.a week alter personal interview with the Hr and a few other seniors along with him. Not exactly a stress interview but questions were posed by all the people present for the interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Axis Bank (Indore (India)).

Interview

I got recruited from campus. Had to clear a written exam first and then was called for an interview. It was an average interview with good questions based on banking as well as my prior work experience. Apart from that i was also asked about my hobbies and passion.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Axis Bank (Delhi (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank. The Bank is looking for candidates with high integrity, who are dedicated towards work, with positive attitude and good communication skills. Candidates shall be selected by Axis Bank through a selection process consisting of an online Aptitude test followed by an interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Axis Bank in May 2015.

Interview

Breif interview,questions on hobby,resume based,past work experience,can you do sales,why banking sector,how much comfortable are you with computer and customer service,questions about family,tell me about yourselves,full form of computer languages

Front Desk Officer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Axis Bank in April 2015.

Interview

it was a basic process consisting of an online aptitude test , personal interview and medical. online aptitude test consisted of reasoning, quant, english and computers, the difficulty level was above average. it takes around 2 days for the result and once the result is declared there is the personal interview round.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join a bank   1 Answer

Front Desk Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview

i applied to axis bank through campus placements, the selection process starts with written test which includes psychometric,quant and verbal after that if you get shortlisted they will call you for Personal Interview.

For Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

First rpund is -apptitute test which also contains psycometric questions which are normal. Second round is - hr and technical and only banking knowledge is essential Be prepared for the interview ... best of luck for future....!!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You should first ask about the profile

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Axis Bank (Indore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

first is the filtration of candidates by age education barriers and then a online aptitude test after which a long interview with a penal is taken and at last the result is declared.