Axis Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Cards and MAB Interview

Interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview Details – Campus Placement

Interview Question – Give ideas to design the branches of Axis to make it more visually appealing   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mohali, Punjab (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Axis Bank in September 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview is a two step process. The first step is to clear the written test which includes mental ability, aptitude and English. After clearing the test you will be called for interview. In Interview they will ask you questions like Why do you want to join this bank and they will ask about your background(Educational as well as Family). Test and Interview is easy to crack.

Interview Question – As I a have degree in Computer Science , so they asked me why you want to join the bank if you can go in IT. All their questions are to check that you will not leave the job after getting selected.   View Answer

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Axis Bank in December 2012.

Interview Details – Panel interview and aptitute test.

Interview Question – None as such. General expected questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview Details – First there was an online test which consists of 3 sections
1) Verbal Reasoning
2) Numerical Reasoning
3) Logical Reasoning
Those who cleared it went for HR and Technical Round of Interviews

Bank Officer Interview

Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Axis Bank.

Interview Details – An aptitude test consisting of English,computer knowledge,quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning.

Interview Question – A number of generic questions were asked relating to my hobby(reading) and the books that I had read.I had prepared the expected questions in the banking interview with the help of an acquaintance from the banking sector.I answered most of the questions with correct and satisfactory answers.The answers were receieved very well.It was a highly unexpected result.I was sure of being selected until the result was out.;)   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Axis Bank in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for axis young bankers program.Was made to do a pgdbs in manipal university for 1 year(a time waste program).Package they said was 3.72lac.I am getting only 19500 to hand(there will be an emi cut of 5000 out of 19500 for the loan taken from axis for the same pgdbs program to make things worst .14500 is the salary to my hand).
Written test: an easy one
interview:IT appears like fake interview.No professionalism.Will select almost everyone(We have to pay 3.3 lakhs for course)

Interview Question – NO questions ..You are selected.HR team is the worst here.   Answer Question

Branch Sales Manager Interview

Branch Sales Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Axis Bank in May 2013.

Interview Details – There is a panel of 3 people and interview takes place in their corporate office at Bandra (E). Two people are from the business side and HR is represented by one.

Interview Question – You are above age they said and all my hopes went down   Answer Question

Interviewed at Axis Bank

Interview Details – First round was aptitude test consisted of 200 questions from 4 different field and time slot is 2 hours..Scond round was personal interview

Interview Question – Finance Related questions   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Deputy Manager
Ghaziabad (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Axis Bank in May 2013.

Interview Details – Campus Placement for post of Deputy manager (Credit Analyst ) involved direct interview. It went for 35 to 40 minutes and had 3 members in Panel including the HR. It was both HR and Technical and nothing so technical was asked.

Though some HR questions were tricky but one should be aware of Banking Industry, Pofile Applied, Banking Products and Economic Situations in India

Interview Question – Whom should we Hire you or Her (She's my closest Friend and we both appeared for Interview)?

Answer: The decision completely depends on you, and I respect your Judgement ( a diplomatic answer)
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation!

Deputy Manager Interview

Delhi (India)

Interview Details – The panel(of 4 people) was cordial. The interview consisted mostly of Technical questions.

Interview Question – Credit appraising parameters, bal sheet components, current affairs pertaining to specialization.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Axis Bank