Axis Risk Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in October 2013.

Interview Details – Resume screening, Telephonic, Face to Face

Interview Question – Experience in Audit field with examples   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting.

Interview Details – Started with shortlisting of candidates based on resumes and then was group discussion held. Then personal interviews were held

Interview Question – More about technical at the same time communications were given importance   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in March 2010.

Interview Details – 2 Interview, Manager & Partner

Interview Question – I did not any difficulty in answering question   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in December 2012.

Interview Details – One GD and one interview round...interview was completely focused upon my CV...but later in the interview it got a bit technical and they asked technical stuff from telecom..OSS BSS difference....difference between WIFI and WIMAX....steps of Internal audit...

Interview Question – They asked me the sources of leakage for a a telco....which was related to Revenue Assurance...   Answer Question

Consultant-IA Interview

Consultant-IA
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in August 2012.

Interview Details – It was through our campus placement. there was GD, written test comprising of English, reasoning & mathematical aptitude. thereafter we had 3 rounds of PI (technical, HR & partner)

Interview Questions

• most of the questions were related to our internship work exp and Accounting Standards, asked to give 3 examples of impairment of assets.   Answer Question
  • What are audit assertions?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – although they were offering really good pay packages, but this profile involved 80% international travel, something with which i was not comfortable and moreover i had equally good offers for better profile in another good organization.

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in February 2011.

Interview Details – Step 1: Aptitude test - Which is very basic, just general intelligence questions relating to Quant, Verbal & Logic.
Step 2: Group Discussion - They look for confidence, leadership and team players. Topics are usually related to recent events.
Step 3: 1:1 Interview - Normal discussion about future plans. Most important question of all is, "Are you comfortable in travelling?" (Remember you are interviewing for a consulting firm in which travel is normal routine whether local or international)

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Okey.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Axis Risk Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Axis Risk Consulting Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axis Risk Consulting interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Axis Risk Consulting employees and interview candidates.