Axis Risk Consulting

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

3.1

Consultant Interview

There were 4 rounds for the selection process. First, there was a group discussion in which they shortlisted only 1/4th of total candidates. Then there was a written aptitute test for 45 minutes. Then there was an HR cum technical round, which was taken by a panel of 2 members. And finally there was a partner round.

Interview Questions
    • Only General questions were asked about previous work experience and whether you are ready to travel outstations.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

its an interview based process, things are not as smooth as they tell you over phone. if you are going for telephonic interview please make sure you ask to confirm all the details over email. Even small things get them confirmed on email.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Axis Risk Consulting.

It consisted of a Group discussion, followed by skill based discussion and a final partner round. The GD topic was pretty generic and in my case was one of the policy issue being intensely debated in media. The panel round was mostly driven by CV and what your motivations and career goals were.

Interview Questions
    • The partner round was pretty lengthy and probed each and every aspect of your right from college to your travel plans and motivations in life   Answer Question

I had a better offer.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Axis Risk Consulting.

Started with shortlisting of candidates based on resumes and then was group discussion held. Then personal interviews were held

Interview Questions
    • More about technical at the same time communications were given importance   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in October 2013.

Resume screening, Telephonic, Face to Face

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in December 2012.

One GD and one interview round...interview was completely focused upon my CV...but later in the interview it got a bit technical and they asked technical stuff from telecom..OSS BSS difference....difference between WIFI and WIMAX....steps of Internal audit...

Interview Questions
    • They asked me the sources of leakage for a a telco....which was related to Revenue Assurance...   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in October 2012.

There is a written exam which is of preliminary level. The short listed candidates are called for a round of group discussions and the selected candidates are called for for a round of personal interview. The process is quick as the offer letters are presented to the selected candidates on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • why do you wish to change your base. Please provide an absolutely justified answer.   Answer Question
    The package was pre decided and told to us in the pre placement talk.

Consultant-IA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in August 2012.

It was through our campus placement. there was GD, written test comprising of English, reasoning & mathematical aptitude. thereafter we had 3 rounds of PI (technical, HR & partner)

Interview Questions
    • most of the questions were related to our internship work exp and Accounting Standards, asked to give 3 examples of impairment of assets.   Answer Question
    • What are audit assertions?   Answer Question

although they were offering really good pay packages, but this profile involved 80% international travel, something with which i was not comfortable and moreover i had equally good offers for better profile in another good organization.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in February 2011.

Step 1: Aptitude test - Which is very basic, just general intelligence questions relating to Quant, Verbal & Logic.
    Step 2: Group Discussion - They look for confidence, leadership and team players. Topics are usually related to recent events.
    Step 3: 1:1 Interview - Normal discussion about future plans. Most important question of all is, "Are you comfortable in travelling?" (Remember you are interviewing for a consulting firm in which travel is normal routine whether local or international)

Okey.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Axis Risk Consulting in March 2010.

2 Interview, Manager & Partner

Interview Questions
    • I did not any difficulty in answering question   View Answer