Axis Technology, LLC

Interviews for Top Jobs at Axis Technology, LLC

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Axis Technology, LLC in February 2010.

Applied online and received a call fomr the HR manager. Conducted a pre-screen interview, then set up a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Hiring Manager then suggested another interivew wiht teh sales rep / consultant with whom I would be working. Met for lunch, then next day, was told they were looking for someone with a more technical background.

The organization seems loosey-goosey in what they want. During the pre-screen I specifically told them I was not technical. I did describe my background as a PM and engagement manager in technoloigy start-ups.

They have a data masking product and they need to determine how serious they want to pursue this product strategy vice their core consulting business. They are 2 different models and I'm not sure they are mature enough or committed enough to embrace a software product strategy and implement what it takes to go to the next level - for example, their Sales rep is engaged full time on a consulting engagement.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Axis Technology, LLC in October 2009.

Initial interviews were conducted via telephone. Follow-up interviews were conducted at the Boston office and included one of the partners, the VP of HR and a Sr Manager. The interviews were relaxed and friendly. No game playing. They have an understanding of the applicants skills before they interview. The interview process is to confirm the skills listed in the resume and ensure the applicant knows how to present a professional image in both dress and manner. The interview process also appears to be an effort to ensure the people they hire possess a personality that will be a good fit for the friendly and supportive culture the company embodies.

Interview Questions
    • Alln questions asked were directly related to the job I was applying for. There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer
    We did negotiate salary before I received an offer. I suspect they went a little higher in the negotiations than they planned but it appeared their goal was to ensure I would still be content with my salary after I had been with the company for a while. In my experience, Axis strives for a win-win situation in regard to salary. They appear to want their employees to feel they are being fairly compensated for their efforts.

IT Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Axis Technology, LLC in March 2009.

Resume was found on Monster site. Recruiter contacted me and we discussed the position. 1 on 1 interview went very nicely.
    Background and drug test took a couple weeks, a week after that I began 3 weeks of intense training.

Interview Questions
    • They were direct what if types of questions that pertain to IT knowledge.   Answer Question

IT Security Consultant Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Axis Technology, LLC in November 2008.

The end client had already determined who they were going to provide the contact to by the time the interview process began while continuing to push for candidates from Axis. The interview process consisted of an in depth phone interview with Axis and a one-on-one interview with the client. The one-on-one interview was conducted by a very, very junior member of the team who did not have any decision making authority or ability. Was generally a complete waste of time other than a pure paper tail due diligence exercise.