Axolotl

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Axolotl

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Axolotl in November 2009.

I was interviewing for the Intern position. I was asked general questions about my resume and projects that I have done. Then some questions regarding data structures were asked. Like searching with array and its O notation. I was asked a question on Hash Maps and how it can be implemented for search.

Interview Questions

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Axolotl in March 2009.

Applied through career fair at university. Got a phone screen scheduled immediately. The phone screen lasted for 45 mins, with knowledge based questions, mostly focusing on Java and OOPs concepts.
    There were a couple of question on SQL, SDLC, Waterfall model and datastructures. Also had a couple of questions on previous work -ex.
    Onsite interview consisted of Algorithm based questions, Math questions typically Algebra, probability and code writing.

Interview Questions
    • Write a function in java to parse XML file.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. Just a plain hourly salary dictated.