Azusa Pacific University

www.apu.edu
Employer Engaged

Residence Director Interview

Interview process was well-explained, appropriately-timed, and very professional.

I believe there was an option to negotiate, but I did not.

Other Interview Reviews for Azusa Pacific University

Residence Director Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Azusa Pacific University in April 2009.

The cronyism at APU's residence life program is off the charts. Time and time again I see great, qualified candidates get looked over for someone who is clearly underqualified. I don't see how they get away with over and over again. You have to be good friends with the staff members to even know when to apply. Times I've applied I have been told to to turn in my resume and application even before the job is officially opened by human resources. This shows me that are not really interested in recruited the best candidates, they are just interested in hiring their friends.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic questions: tell us about yourself, why res life, and other things that are clear already   Answer Question