Azusa Pacific University

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Residence Director Interview

Interviewed at Azusa Pacific University

Interview Details – Interview process was well-explained, appropriately-timed, and very professional.

Negotiation Details – I believe there was an option to negotiate, but I did not.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Residence Director Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Azusa Pacific University in April 2009.

Interview Details – The cronyism at APU's residence life program is off the charts. Time and time again I see great, qualified candidates get looked over for someone who is clearly underqualified. I don't see how they get away with over and over again. You have to be good friends with the staff members to even know when to apply. Times I've applied I have been told to to turn in my resume and application even before the job is officially opened by human resources. This shows me that are not really interested in recruited the best candidates, they are just interested in hiring their friends.

Interview Question – Very basic questions: tell us about yourself, why res life, and other things that are clear already   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Azusa Pacific University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Azusa Pacific University Residence Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Azusa Pacific University employees and interview candidates.