Azusa Pacific University

Azusa Pacific University Tutor Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tutor Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Azusa Pacific University.

I was referred for the class that I tutor by the professor. Essentially there was no interview and I was given the position after speaking with the head of the office. The work is completely dependent on whether or not the students enjoy your tutoring as they are the ones that can request certain tutors over another.

Interview Questions
  • There were no questions asked when applying for the position. Essentially as long as you have an A in the course that you desire to tutor and you fill out the application you can become hired. The only caveat is that you are not guaranteed any appointments with students so it is essential that you do a good job tutoring with the few students that you are given so that you can be referred to other students   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Azusa Pacific University

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Azusa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Azusa, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Azusa Pacific University in September 2008.

I wanted to be a tutor for a class so I went into the learning enrichment center and I said, "I would like to be a tutor for this class" I then we told to fill out a few forms. Once I did I got the forms signed by the professor and I was in!

N/A