B. Braun Medical Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.8

Clinical Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at B. Braun Medical (Bethlehem, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I found a posting for BBraun on indeed.com. I applied for the position on the BBraun website. Nearly two months went by before anything happened. I then received a phone call from a manager and we had a 10 minute discussion (almost a mini, unofficial phone interview) regarding my background and details about the position. It was discussed that this position would require 90% travel. The manager then urged me to think about what 90% travel would require and to consult with my family and important loved ones what all this would entail. I called the manager back the next day to say that I would be interested in taking the next steps. It was then arranged that I would be flow out to the corporate headquarters in Bethlehem PA for interviews. I did send one email to make sure I got scheduled for the interview. About three weeks after the initial phone call I received from BBraun, I was flown out for the interview. HR scheduled my flight, hotel and transportation. In the morning I was scheduled to meet with 5 different managers for 45 min to 1 hour interviews in the morning then fly back in the afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself   1 Answer
    • What are your five year goals   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you were teaching about a product and there is a specific technique that would make sense in the practical real world, but was not endorsed by the company. You would be restricted from teaching that technique. How would you handle this?   1 Answer

Summer Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at B. Braun Medical (Allentown, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I talked to them at a career fair on campus and they seemed nice. I applied online but didn't hear back for a couple months. Then they said they wanted to schedule an interview at their plant. I went through the interview process and they told me it went well but I never heard back from them.

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at B. Braun Medical (Irvine, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone screening by HR followed by in-person interview with Corporate Director. The in-person interview was very short - approximately 30 minutes and resulted in a mutual agreement that I was not the right fit for the position. The Corporate Director was very direct and to-the-point which avoided a lot of wasted time. He pulled no punches with his description of the workload and expectations for the position.

Interview Questions

• How quickly can you implement a change in safety culture?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at B. Braun Medical.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter on campus and then applied online. I got asked to interview which I did in person. I interviewed with an analyst and a manager. The interview was conversational and both were very nice. Asked standard questions and I got an offer about 5 days later.

Interview Questions

• What specific functions I was familiar with in Excel (VLOOKUP/SUMIF/ETC.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at B. Braun Medical.

Interview

I had two separate interviews, one on-campus and one onsite. The on-campus interview was about 30 minutes and all behavioral. The onsite interview involved meeting people in the department and the unofficial intern mentor. It then ended with a technical interview, which was not too challenging.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer provided a diagram that had to be dimensioned. An understanding of tolerances was needed.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Only Phone interview . Basic quesitons on my work experience and resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at B. Braun Medical.

Interview

The interviewing process was fairly straightforward. At first, I didn't think I got the job because it took a little longer than I expected to hear back. However, once I heard back the actual hiring process was quick and efficient.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all straightforward and typical for any internship interview. These questions can be found on any "interviewing tips" website.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating involved for the internship

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at B. Braun Medical in October 2011.

Interview

Long phone interview and a few weeks later a personal interview with the DOP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to get .50 more an hour and was refused.

Environmental Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at B. Braun Medical (Irvine, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Great interview with an engineer in the office. Asked very pertinent questions about my capabilities and previous work experience. Tour of the facility was given and the interview was then more about compatability with the interviewer and plant. Interview was a Friday and hired on the next Monday. I would recommend B Braun to any college student looking to gain great industry experience.

Interview Questions

• What have you done at your previous internships that you would bring here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate. Offered more than my friends who were getting internships.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at B. Braun Medical (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

Very easy going. Spoke with multiple team members. Was referred by a current employee who worked for me part-time at my manger's job with Siemens. Requiired to take a drug test and background check. Needed approval from HR for requested salary and sig-on bonus. Only interviewed once by staff. No HR interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions asked. Very easy process. Interviewed with multiple employees. Referred by a current employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary and sign on bonus. Needed to inists on a certain salary and director not initially willing to pay.