B. Braun Medical Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2014
Updated Sep 28, 2014

2.8

Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at B. Braun Medical.

I spoke with a recruiter on campus and then applied online. I got asked to interview which I did in person. I interviewed with an analyst and a manager. The interview was conversational and both were very nice. Asked standard questions and I got an offer about 5 days later.

Interview Questions
    • What specific functions I was familiar with in Excel (VLOOKUP/SUMIF/ETC.)   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at B. Braun Medical.

I had two separate interviews, one on-campus and one onsite. The on-campus interview was about 30 minutes and all behavioral. The onsite interview involved meeting people in the department and the unofficial intern mentor. It then ended with a technical interview, which was not too challenging.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer provided a diagram that had to be dimensioned. An understanding of tolerances was needed.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Only Phone interview . Basic quesitons on my work experience and resume.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at B. Braun Medical.

The interviewing process was fairly straightforward. At first, I didn't think I got the job because it took a little longer than I expected to hear back. However, once I heard back the actual hiring process was quick and efficient.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all straightforward and typical for any internship interview. These questions can be found on any "interviewing tips" website.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating involved for the internship

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online - interviewed at B. Braun Medical in October 2011.

Long phone interview and a few weeks later a personal interview with the DOP.

Interview Questions
    I tried to get .50 more an hour and was refused.

Environmental Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at B. Braun Medical in October 2010.

Great interview with an engineer in the office. Asked very pertinent questions about my capabilities and previous work experience. Tour of the facility was given and the interview was then more about compatability with the interviewer and plant. Interview was a Friday and hired on the next Monday. I would recommend B Braun to any college student looking to gain great industry experience.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done at your previous internships that you would bring here?   Answer Question
    Didn't need to negotiate. Offered more than my friends who were getting internships.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at B. Braun Medical in January 2010.

Very easy going. Spoke with multiple team members. Was referred by a current employee who worked for me part-time at my manger's job with Siemens. Requiired to take a drug test and background check. Needed approval from HR for requested salary and sig-on bonus. Only interviewed once by staff. No HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions asked. Very easy process. Interviewed with multiple employees. Referred by a current employee.   Answer Question
    Salary and sign on bonus. Needed to inists on a certain salary and director not initially willing to pay.

Csv Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at B. Braun Medical in September 2009.

Multi-person on site interview over several hours that quized abilities and attitudes

accepted as offered

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at B. Braun Medical in May 2008.

quick and very less painful..typical pharma interview

Interview Questions
    • tell about urself and experience in medical device/pharma   Answer Question
    not much to negotiate...very stingy firm in terms of salary but good benefits (starting 3 weeks vacation etc)

Territory Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at B. Braun Medical in December 2013.

there would be total four rounds of interview
    1. would be with ASM, general asking question like, your experience +ve strength
    2. would be HR round, asking about you past experience, educational background, about sales and marketing
    3. after above all these would be SM round, it would be scientific, logical and experienced based.
    4. online test.
    5. negotiation for salary

Worked for B. Braun Medical? Contribute to the Community!