B.R. Guest

Updated Aug 1, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at B.R. Guest

Intern Interview

Intervieewed with HR coordinator and then with internship coordinators. Finally interviewed with specific restaurant GMs. Everyone was very nice and forthcoming about the work and what I would be doing during the internship. No trick questions or intimidating conversations. Very straightforward and to the point: wanted to see if I was willing to work hard and if I would get along with the staff.

Interview Questions

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at B.R. Guest in December 2010.

I have over five years hospitality event coordination/sales experience and had what I thought to be was a great interview with the Director of Special Events. Politely thanked her and followed up with a phone call and email. About three weeks after the interview, I received the generic "we are going with another candidate" letter in the mail from a HR manager I never event meant with.

I'm not sure what exactly they are looking in a candidate as I was more than capable. I've worked in the front of the house for BR Guest in the past and know they have a reputation for high turnover in both the restaurants and corporate. So, I guess not working there is for the best.

Interview Questions

Worked for B.R. Guest? Contribute to the Community!