BA Continuum India

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BA Continuum India in January 2010.

Interview Details – Nice detailed three round technical interview process. First round is with development team followed by manager and finally the onsite manager. Two very separate set of workplaces exist there, one comes from legacy Merrill Lynch which is very investment bank sort of structure and other comes from Bank of America itself which is a little conservative consumer bank environment. My experience was based solely in Merrill Lynch office and it was very open and engaging. Interviews were very technology focussed and very traditional with clear web development related questions.

Interview Question – Questions related to applied database knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was vague and they blamed on the ongoing merger of Merrill Lynch into Bank of America. Recruitment staff was hesitant to negotiate on the offered salary but did offer to buy out my notice period.

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BA Continuum India in February 2010.

Interview Details – Call from recruiter, 1st Level interview on Phone by Recruiter, Next Level Interview by another staffing Team member. 3rd Level Interview with the Recruiting Business manager, 4th Level with the Delivery leader, 5th Level HR Salary discussion

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview Details – First round of technical Interview by an analyst followed by a senior person conducting the technical round followed by Manager and then the LOB round(which is by the US/UK Project manager ) conducting the interview.

Interview Question – How do you try to collect the requirements etc,.   Answer Question

Risk and Compliance Manager Interview

Risk and Compliance Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BA Continuum India in April 2014.

Interview Details – Three stages of Interview, first one is through telephonic, second round is direct face to face discussion with Indian Manager and third round is direct video phone discussion with LOB

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BA Continuum India in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was for a testing position for 3 years work experience. Overall, there were 2 technical rounds, and a HR round. The entire process was telephonic as I was in a different city. The first tech round was from offshore guys. The questions were standard in nature, not tough at all. There were questions on Testing concepts, and Database related questions on SQL etc. The second tech round was from onsite manager. He gave much importance to the current project which I was working, and asked few questions on that.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at BA Continuum India in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend. There were total 3 rounds of interview. The first round was a face to face technical interview. The second round was a telephonic technical interview with the onsite manager and the last interview was a techno/managerial interview with the a upper level manager. The interview process lasted 2 weeks but the final offer roll out took double that.
The work place itself offered great work-life balance. I don't think you can get better work-life balance anywhere else.

Interview Question – Most questions in my second interview were subjective.
i.e. I was given a situation and I had to give the solution that I thought would be most appropriate.
  Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview Details – two technical rounds , 1 telephonic and 1 face to face and one onsite interview

Interview Question – normal interview question for java j2ee   Answer Question

Senior Tech Associate Interview

Senior Tech Associate
Mangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BA Continuum India in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was a campus interview . We were asked basic in technology and software development. Basic algorithms and few SDLC concepts.

Interview Question – How would you lead a team mate senior to you with out rubbing his ego?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked if I could do night shifts- I agreed and asked for a reasonable compensation based on market rates(back then). Apart from that, I accepted a base pay same as what was initially.

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BA Continuum India in February 2011.

Interview Details – total 3 rounds including assignment

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BA Continuum India.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview Process is transparent, It is very time consuming from the time u give your first round and the time u get the final offer it is actually a very lengthy from HR, to OP'S Round to the Onshore round. etc.

Interview Question – The Question about the history of Bank Of america.   Answer Question

Worked for BA Continuum India? Contribute to the Community!