BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence in June 2010.

Interview Details – Professional interview environment and a nice office in Northern Virginia. Spoke with 4 different employees at varying levels about the position and my skills and resume. They asked technical questions and gave me a whiteboard to write my answers on. They also asked situational questions to determine how I would handle certain sticky scenarios in the office.

Interview Question – Asked to construct technical solutions and write code on the fly.   View Answer

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.

Interview Details – 1 x short phone conversation - why Deitca, the hiring process etc
1 x 1hr face to face interview
1 x 2hr face to face

Interview Question – I don't remember anything being particularly shocking, mostly the interviews were fun.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Surprisingly helpful and accomodating

London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence in August 2010.

Interview Details – CV was so good that they said forget the interview, and got me straight in for a 1 on 1. This was an informal chat with a simple programming style question which I passed despite no programming knowledge. Later called back to give a presentation for 20 minutes followed by around an hour personality and technical assessment. Later seeing this process behind the scenes once I worked there, it became clear that interviewers were not interested in the presentation part of the interview, so as long as you sound like you know what you are talking about, don't worry about it.

Interview Question – Why should I take you on as part of my team?   Answer Question

Gloucester, England (UK)

The process took 2 months - interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very disorganised interview process - repeated cancellations at short notice. Eventually interviewed before a panel - all techies and not engaged in the process nor interested in my resume skills - instead they were impatient with any answers given, contradictory, and fixated on their own expertise and not interested in hiring from the start. Made for a very difficult interview.

Interview Question – What do you know about computing!?   View Answer

Consultant

The process took 2 days - interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence in July 2010.

Interview Details – 1 to 1 interview first round. personality check, cv questions, experience, nothing too technical around 1 hour.

2 round presentation, 2 interviewers with technical questions around 2 hours.

Interview Question – case study..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not try.. Salary was stated before.

Consulting Interview

City of London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence in November 2008.

Interview Details – Telecall
Presentation and 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Worked for BAE Systems Applied Intelligence? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Consultant interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by BAE Systems Applied Intelligence employees and interview candidates.