BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.

1 x short phone conversation - why Deitca, the hiring process etc
1 x 1hr face to face interview
1 x 2hr face to face

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember anything being particularly shocking, mostly the interviews were fun.   Answer Question
Surprisingly helpful and accomodating

Other Interview Reviews for BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence in June 2010.

Professional interview environment and a nice office in Northern Virginia. Spoke with 4 different employees at varying levels about the position and my skills and resume. They asked technical questions and gave me a whiteboard to write my answers on. They also asked situational questions to determine how I would handle certain sticky scenarios in the office.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to construct technical solutions and write code on the fly.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, England (UK)

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence in January 2012.

Very disorganised interview process - repeated cancellations at short notice. Eventually interviewed before a panel - all techies and not engaged in the process nor interested in my resume skills - instead they were impatient with any answers given, contradictory, and fixated on their own expertise and not interested in hiring from the start. Made for a very difficult interview.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence in August 2010.

CV was so good that they said forget the interview, and got me straight in for a 1 on 1. This was an informal chat with a simple programming style question which I passed despite no programming knowledge. Later called back to give a presentation for 20 minutes followed by around an hour personality and technical assessment. Later seeing this process behind the scenes once I worked there, it became clear that interviewers were not interested in the presentation part of the interview, so as long as you sound like you know what you are talking about, don't worry about it.

Consultant Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence in July 2010.

1 to 1 interview first round. personality check, cv questions, experience, nothing too technical around 1 hour.

2 round presentation, 2 interviewers with technical questions around 2 hours.

Interview Questions
    I did not try.. Salary was stated before.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence in November 2008.

Telecall
    Presentation and 1:1 interview.