BAE Systems USA Associate Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Multiple Mini Interviews with Senior/Staff engineers. Each interview with 1-2 staff engineers was about 10 minutes. Different interviewers asked different types of questions. Not terribly stressful which means a lot of the offers are based on personality/how well they think you mesh with people in the team.

Interview Questions

• How do you solve problems?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BAE Systems USA

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Sterling Heights, MI).

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was 30 minutes long with the hiring manager. Was told to wait 2 weeks for the next steps. Got a call from HR in a week asking about relocation and an offer 2 days afterwards. Never saw the facility.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. Some technical questions.   Answer Question

Associate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA in January 2009.

Interview

-Watch a presentation about the different operating groups (know what you like at this point before the next part). -Round Robin with big shot managers/engineers from across the country. This is nice to get to talk to so many hiring managers at once. Questions are supposed to be structured HR style but be ready for engineer Q's -They all report back to HR w/ results/ratings

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No luck