BAE Systems USA Interview Questions in Binghamton, NY

Updated Mar 16, 2015

3.1

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Endicott, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Endicott, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard process for most companies today: (1) Application via online form, (2) contacted by HR for phone screen, (3) in-person interview. I never spoke to a hiring manager via the phone, went right from speaking with HR to being brought in for face-to-face. In-person interview was scheduled quickly and to fit my schedule; it consisted of two (2) panel interviews with three people each. First hour long interview was with three (3) senior level engineers and second hour long interview was with three (3) managers. Standard behavior based questions and time for open dialog with both groups. No surprises, easy interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate with a recruiter who is your liason to the hiring manager and approval chain.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Endicott, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Endicott, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview in the first round asking general behavioral style questions. This was followed by an on site interview a week later which encompasses further behavioral questions with a senior manager followed by technical questions involving knowledge of both Microsoft Excel usage and how to utilize net present value to find the potential value of future projects.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to utilize pivot charts on Microsoft Excel   Answer Question

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vestal, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Vestal, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied by on campus recruiting, single interview with two recruiters. Total time approximately 30 minutes. Interviewers were new at the company and so Recruiters were friendly and seemed to be impressed by my answers to questions regarding creativity and leadership, and so it was unexpected when they did not respond post-interview to emails regarding the recruitment process. While they displayed friendly and courteous attitudes in person, I felt it was unprofessional that they did not respond. I found it frustrating that I never received so much as a canned email thanking me for applying, let alone a response from the recruiters or HR to let me know whether or not I would receive another interview.

Interview Questions

• A production system can process one unit every ten minutes. Eleven units arrive per hour. Do you think this is a good system? If not, how would you improve it?   1 Answer

ELDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Endicott, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Endicott, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview, called back for 6 hour interview day. Consisted of 2 30 minute interviews and a 10 minute case study presentation. The day was organized and the times you were not scheduled for an interview you were relaxing. I played pool/foosball and had bagels and drinks. Very kind interviewers. Presentation in the morning about the program and ended the day with current students of the program answering questions confidentially.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions in first interview.   1 Answer

Senior Communications Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Johnson City, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

It was tough to get in the door. The interview process was fairly thorough and overall I thought the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Provide a study case (U.K. speak for a long example) of your work and viewpoint.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straightforward, but I am not a haggler.

Engineering Leadership Development Program - Systems & Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Johnson City, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with three different Program Managers within the company. Each interview was 30 minutes. They covered mostly behavioral based questions. Questions regarding my background, projects I worked on, teams I've been on. The managers were all very nice and you usually are interviewing in batches. However, I believe they have changed the interview process. From what I remember, now it's more of a panel including a presentation with more concentration on your technical background.

Engineering Leadership Development Progr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Johnson City, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Behavioral questions