BAE Systems USA Engineer Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (McLean, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

Basic questions, experience, education, how I feel about working in Afghanistan

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not applicable. Flat salary, no negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for BAE Systems USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Washington, DC) in February 2009.

Interview

Once you get through the computer screening process, it's a one-round interview with a phone screen. Interviewing with your future manager and colleagues. The phone screen is mainly designed to ensure you can speak coherent sentences, and to verify portions of your resume. Will likely require a background check for a US Government security clearance. No real surprises here, just fairly straightforward questions about: - Work environment - Personal skills - Career ambitions - Travel preferences

Interview Questions

• None; all behavioral questions and "how would you fit in" type of assessments.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BAE Systems USA in September 2011.

Interview

Overall interview only took about half a day. I was asked to give a technical presentation (20-30 min) ahead of time, and had ample time to prepare. Once arriving, I met a 4 person panel, gave my presentation which was followed by a round of questions. Then I met 1:1 with the manager to discuss some details of potential work.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BAE Systems USA in October 2009.

Interview

Not a very impressive interview. No prep or planning by interviewers - just ad hoc questions for less than an hour. Suspect that the interview was being done to check off a box and that slection was made before req was even posted. Interviewere did not seem very excited about their own company or about the future.

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BAE Systems USA in October 2008.

Interview

Came for a one on one interview which consisted of interviewing with four sets of people (in 2s) for 20 minutes each. Introduction given by current engineering director at the time consisted of some neat information on company and a cool video of products. Interview questions ranged from what my background was to group work experience.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BAE Systems USA in July 2008.

Interview

everything seemed negative, buta cually was positive.

Interview Questions

• how long have you worked in the field   1 Answer
    • how do you feel about guns   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BAE Systems USA in March 2008.

Interview

Selected from on campus for an interview and called for an onsite.Interview was pretty formal.General interview questions..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiated.