BAE Systems USA Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2.1

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in February 2009.

Once you get through the computer screening process, it's a one-round interview with a phone screen. Interviewing with your future manager and colleagues. The phone screen is mainly designed to ensure you can speak coherent sentences, and to verify portions of your resume. Will likely require a background check for a US Government security clearance. No real surprises here, just fairly straightforward questions about:
- Work environment
- Personal skills
- Career ambitions
- Travel preferences

Interview Questions
  • None; all behavioral questions and "how would you fit in" type of assessments.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BAE Systems USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in December 2011.

Basic questions, experience, education, how I feel about working in Afghanistan

Interview Questions
    Not applicable. Flat salary, no negotiations.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in September 2011.

Overall interview only took about half a day. I was asked to give a technical presentation (20-30 min) ahead of time, and had ample time to prepare. Once arriving, I met a 4 person panel, gave my presentation which was followed by a round of questions. Then I met 1:1 with the manager to discuss some details of potential work.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in July 2008.

everything seemed negative, buta cually was positive.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in March 2008.

Selected from on campus for an interview and called for an onsite.Interview was pretty formal.General interview questions..

Not negotiated.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in October 2009.

Not a very impressive interview. No prep or planning by interviewers - just ad hoc questions for less than an hour. Suspect that the interview was being done to check off a box and that slection was made before req was even posted. Interviewere did not seem very excited about their own company or about the future.

Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in October 2008.

Came for a one on one interview which consisted of interviewing with four sets of people (in 2s) for 20 minutes each. Introduction given by current engineering director at the time consisted of some neat information on company and a cool video of products. Interview questions ranged from what my background was to group work experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for BAE Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!