BAE Systems USA Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

2.5

Subcontract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by more than one person. The questions were result oriented and personality oriented. The interview was about an hour long and everyone was there on time. Easy to navigate between the different question askers.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

I had a one hour telephone interview with my prospective supervisor. This was a fairly general question and answer about my previous experiences and skills. Typical questions about why I was leaving my current job. He also asked how I thought I would fit in going to such a large corporate enviornnment from such a small company. I was led to believe that working from home remotely would be acceptable in the event of weather issues. This was soon found to be a problem.

Interview Questions

• Why am I leaving my current job   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

Applied online, no phone interview. Received an email from recruiter week later, and was asked in for an onsite interview. interviewed with 4 people total 1 at a time took 2 1/2 hrs. Everyone was very nice, and seems like a great place. I was only asked basic behavioral questions, and went over projects listed on resume. No technical questions were asked, but i have heard they do.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Lexington, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, set up in person interview for a few days later (no phone pre-screen). Interview was a 3 person panel, 1 manager and 2 other engineers. Interview was fairly easy as there were no technical questions asked. In the end, a low ball offer that was never moved up on, so I declined.

Interview Questions

• No personal questions, just "What have you done ?" type questions.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

The Hiring process was pretty average. I got the phone call about a month after I applied online and the interview was scheduled about a week later. I was interviewed by five people. The questions were mostly similar. They wanted to know more about my experience and asked me questions based off my resumer. After the interview I received the phone call for the job about 2 weeks later.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

The recruiter called and scheduled an interview a day after I applied. The phone interview went well a week ago. Still waiting for a call back, hoping with an offer. The timeframe is unknown at this time as to when the hiring manager will contact the recruiter. Fingers crossed.

Software Engineer I Interview

Interview

Not too many technical questions. Majority of the stuff I already learned in class. Interviewed with a hiring manager followed by 3 engineering leads the following week. Most questions were to probe your personality, get an idea of your experiences working in a group, and a bit about the projects you have listed on your resume (if any).

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. The interview questions were tough, but fair, and were strongly related to the job function. There were none of the generic nonsensical "where do you expect to be in 5 years" questions. The thoroughness of the interview and screening process left me feeling that the managers really care about the quality of the employees they engage.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were directly related to the job and how I would apply certain principles to achieve the best solution. Again, the questions were tough, but fair, and were designed to engage in more of a profession conversation.   Answer Question

Technical Intern II Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

Found out about company at a college job fair, emailed a follow up and applied online and heard back within about a week for an interview. Couldn't make the on site so had the telephone interview which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Engineer Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Mount Laurel, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by HR requesting an interview approximately a week after applying. I met with 3 subsystem managers in one of their offices. They were all very nice and joked around a lot. They asked about my experience and education and mostly spoke about working at their company. I tripped up on answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are manhole covers round?   1 Answer