BAE Systems USA Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.5

Supply Chain Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

Pretty typical interview process. Met with several managers and would be peers and then toured the facility. Overall a good experience. Each interviewer was respectful of the time allotted for the interview. The total time spent was about 2 hours.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

The interview was very basic to determine skills and experience level. I was asked specific questions regarding my expertise and given a chance to explain how i would be a good fit for the role.

Mechanical Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair, he told me to make my profile on their website and call back. He asked me some questions via email and had a phone interview set up for me. I ended up talking to 10-12 people on speaker phone asking me questions about my resume. An hour after the interview I had an email with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I worked better independently or with more guidance.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

Phone interview with 3 people. Took about an hour. They were nice and I enjoyed the interview. Asked the basic interview questions about why I'm applying, did I read the description, etc.

SAS Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Washington, DC).

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Then phone interviewed by a senior SAS developer, asked some basic questions about SAS/BASE. The lady was really nice. No difficult questions at all. After few days there's an on-site interview. Just repeated some of the SAS/BASE questions, asked about my experience on the resume. A week later there's an offer sent from the recruiter. In a word, very nice experience of interview. The recruiter was very responsible and active.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

The job interview was basically an opportunity for the company to verify my experience largely gained in a combat zone. The company wanted to know what kind of analysis I had performed for the military and my knowledge of the political/security environment in particular areas. Overall the interview was good.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know my knowledge of the security/political environment.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

Met with 2 members, 1 of which was the team lead. They sat me down in the team lead's office and described the job responsibilities, benefits, and what a typical work week would be like.

Interview Questions

• There are 3 light bulbs on a board in the middle of a room with no outlets, all 3 of which function correctly. One light is out, how do you troubleshoot?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

The interview process was unusual. The interview was rescheduled due to a business issue the day before. I had to ask if it was in person or by phone and it was by phone. The conference call number they gave me never connected. After 5 minutes I received a call from the interviewers who called me directly after they couldn't connect on the conference call. The focus was on my previous experience and what they did. The interview lasted for an hour after which I didn't hear anything for three or four weeks. I was then called with an offer. I never did an in person interview which I thought would have been required before an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

They offered me a 1.8% salary increase but I would have lost 1% of 401(k) matching from my current employer and two weeks of vacation. When I asked about negotiating vacation or pay they immediately responded that they did not negotiate vacation and they were going with another candidate.

Technical Intern III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Nashua, NH) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was straight forward, some technical questions, some behavioral questions. This is considered as an intern position so they just wanted to know if you are a hardworker and if you are willing to put in the hard work, they don't expect you to know everything from the beginning.

Corrosion Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hill AFB, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Hill AFB, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

Meet with two other employees, a supervisor in the corrosion department and a HR representative. Talked about the job for about 30 mins, and then allowed me to ask for about 30 mins. You have to stay with an escort because of the sensitive nature of the materials in the building. They went into details about the scope and overview of the position and what would be required in the day to day of the position.