BAE Systems USA Interview Questions

2.5

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Was interviewed by two people. Easy questions about my past work. They were basically looking to see if you had the background and the ability to do a job for them. Just wanted to know some technical skills.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in April 2014.

Applied online, was contacted a few weeks later by a HR person who asked some background questions and then set me up for a phone interview. Phone interview was pretty short, asked a couple behavioral questions, and then said they'd get back to me. HR rep called a couple weeks later to give me an offer, but I had already accepted somewhere else. The whole process was pretty opaque the whole time.

All Source Intelligence Analyst Interview

Interview process was very quick, recruiter was on top of his game and made every effort to speed the process along and help along the way, and the interview itself was professional, but light. All-in-all a pleasant experience!

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really a particularly tough question; I just had to relate my experience to what they were looking for.   View Answer
    About two weeks of going back-and-forth over salary.

Tech Intern III Interview

Started with a short phone call to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was approx 45 minutes of standard questions and technical questions related to the job. Was asked to come in for a tour, which also involved 4 interviews with various engineers. The tour/interviews took close to 2 hours.

Vice President Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in June 2012.

Had to interview for my existing position with every reorganization. Panel interview. My part of the company was changing from a white collar services company to a blue collar services company with an emphasis on work with a high barrier to entry.

Interview Questions
    Was not allowed to negotiate even though others made significantly more than me.

FMV Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in July 2014.

The interviewing process was very laid back and informal. I have not been given an offer just yet but expect one soon. I applied online using clearancejobs.com and was screened then asked to fill out a more in depth application along with some security paperwork. After that I was interviewed over the phone.

Product Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashua, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in July 2014.

Applied online and got a in person interview after few weeks. Interview was a panel interview with senior folks ( functional manager and colleagues). Most questions were directed on experiences with QMS and appetite for data analysis. Overall positive interview but they prefer internal candidates like any other company.

Interview Questions
    • QMS differences between commercial and military workplaces.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in December 2013.

I knew two of the four interviewers. We discussed where our old offices were in relation to each other at Micron. One interviewer asked if I was fast (their current Tech Writer was slow -- I gather). I told him I was fast enough at Lam, LensVector, Nextest, Micron, LSI Logic and Synopsis. He just laughed.

Interview Questions
    I asked for $55/hr & they accepted. I asked for a time frame & a guarantee to be converted to full-time & didn't get those things.

Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  York, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in April 2014.

Recruiter was helpful and was very polite. The process was smooth and insightful. She did the initial screening over the telephone. My responses were referred to the hiring authority and she subsequently set up an in-person interview.

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in March 2010.

it was a good interview, i felt the experience was what i would have expected from any typical interview in this business area. It did not last long, as the hiring manager was familiar with my background.

Interview Questions
    • what is your most difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Worked for BAE Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!