BAE Systems USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
York, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in January 2008.

Interview Details – Initially interviewed by phone. Within a couple of weeks was invited for a face-to-face interview. Was interviewed by 5 different individuals over a 4 hour period. I indicated my salary requirements during the phone interview. I was contacted after the on-site interview and offered a position for 15% less than my going-in requirement. I declined the job. Approximately 1 1/2 months later I was contacted again with an offer very close to my original requirement. I accepted the position.

Interview Question – What would you do if an employee did not perform a critical task?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Protracted and wasteful.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in January 2008.

Interview Details – multiple interviews

Interview Question – Are you willing to travel 70 percent of the time?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BAE Systems USA

Worked for BAE Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!

BAE Systems USA Videos

BAE Systems USA – Why Work for Us?

BAE Systems is a global defense, aerospace and security company with more than 80,000 employees worldwide, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BAE Systems USA Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BAE Systems USA employees and interview candidates.