BAE Systems USA Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

1.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

First point of contact was at an onsite recruitment event after graduating college. I was contacted a couple weeks later by a recruiter or an in person interview with 2 hiring managers. The interview was very general in nature about my background with no technical questions for this entry level engineering position. After following up with the recruiter several times I received a written offer in the mail a couple months.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult or unexpected. It was more of a get to know you kind of gig.   Answer Question
Did not negotiate because they offered my asking salary from my application in the written offer.

Other Interview Reviews for BAE Systems USA

Anonymous Employee  in  Nashua, NH
    Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in July 2011.

Phone interview went well, seemed well organized.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself growing in our community?   Answer Question
    • What kind of expereinces do you have that independently show us you can work well here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in July 2010.

I was interviewed in the "speed dating" version of the group interview. I spoke to 4 hiring managers, one at a time for 15 min each. At the end I had no idea how I did. Some of the managers seemed like they were being bothered to be interviewing potential new hires others seemed actually interested in what I had to say. A week later I had a offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions
    They claim to not counter offer but this is on a case by case basis. Try to negotiate in a creative way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in February 2009.

The initial contact was a phone call from HR in which the HR rep sent a package in the mail informing me of the locations and position details and application to fill out. There was as on site interview with 2 members of senior staff which was more of a get to know you formality rather than any technical questions. Two weeks later I received an offer letter in the mail.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in April 2008.

"Speed Dating" They were hiring a lot of people so you interviewed with multiple managers that rotated around the room. Not many technical highly questions. More of a meet and greet to see if you are a good fit personality wise.

I did not negotiate

Worked for BAE Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!