BAE Systems USA

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Santa Clara, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview Details – First point of contact was at an onsite recruitment event after graduating college. I was contacted a couple weeks later by a recruiter or an in person interview with 2 hiring managers. The interview was very general in nature about my background with no technical questions for this entry level engineering position. After following up with the recruiter several times I received a written offer in the mail a couple months.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected. It was more of a get to know you kind of gig.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate because they offered my asking salary from my application in the written offer.

Nashua, NH

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in July 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview went well, seemed well organized.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself growing in our community?   Answer Question
  • What kind of expereinces do you have that independently show us you can work well here?   Answer Question

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed in the "speed dating" version of the group interview. I spoke to 4 hiring managers, one at a time for 15 min each. At the end I had no idea how I did. Some of the managers seemed like they were being bothered to be interviewing potential new hires others seemed actually interested in what I had to say. A week later I had a offer and accepted it.

Interview Question – Explain this water bottle.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They claim to not counter offer but this is on a case by case basis. Try to negotiate in a creative way.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Santa Clara, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in February 2009.

Interview Details – The initial contact was a phone call from HR in which the HR rep sent a package in the mail informing me of the locations and position details and application to fill out. There was as on site interview with 2 members of senior staff which was more of a get to know you formality rather than any technical questions. Two weeks later I received an offer letter in the mail.

Interview Question – What are your greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in April 2008.

Interview Details – "Speed Dating" They were hiring a lot of people so you interviewed with multiple managers that rotated around the room. Not many technical highly questions. More of a meet and greet to see if you are a good fit personality wise.

Interview Question – What department do you want to work in?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Worked for BAE Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!