BAE Systems USA Principal Systems Engineer Interview Questions

1.5

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Reston, VA).

Interview

Was interviewed by two people. Easy questions about my past work. They were basically looking to see if you had the background and the ability to do a job for them. Just wanted to know some technical skills.

Other Interview Reviews for BAE Systems USA

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (San Diego, CA).

Interview

My resume was submitted by a current employee. I was sent an automated email letting me know I was now in the system and was being considered for various open positions. About 2 weeks later, I was contacted by a recruiter who indicated I may be a candidate for an open position. After we talked about the company and position a bit, he indicated he'd contact me again the following week to try setting up an interview. The interview was set up and I met with four individuals, each for approximately 30 minutes. After the interview, the recruiter contacted me to find out how I thought it went. About 2 or 3 weeks later they made me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really have any technical questions. I found it odd since I was applying for an engineering position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation. I was very young at the time and the salary and benefits they offered were significantly better than I had so I simply accepted.