BAE Systems USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Principal Systems Engineer
San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview Details – My resume was submitted by a current employee. I was sent an automated email letting me know I was now in the system and was being considered for various open positions. About 2 weeks later, I was contacted by a recruiter who indicated I may be a candidate for an open position. After we talked about the company and position a bit, he indicated he'd contact me again the following week to try setting up an interview. The interview was set up and I met with four individuals, each for approximately 30 minutes. After the interview, the recruiter contacted me to find out how I thought it went. About 2 or 3 weeks later they made me an offer.

Interview Question – Didn't really have any technical questions. I found it odd since I was applying for an engineering position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much of a negotiation. I was very young at the time and the salary and benefits they offered were significantly better than I had so I simply accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BAE Systems USA

Worked for BAE Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!

BAE Systems USA Videos

BAE Systems USA – Why Work for Us?

BAE Systems is a global defense, aerospace and security company with more than 80,000 employees worldwide, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BAE Systems USA Principal Systems Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BAE Systems USA employees and interview candidates.