BAE Systems USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Subcontracts Administrator II Interview

Subcontracts Administrator II
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in January 2012.

Interview Details – Discussed job requirements and my experience with two Managers in the Subcontracts group. I was very impressed with their insights and knowledge of government procurement and ship repair. Very friendly and forthcoming in all aspects. Answered all my questions honestly and thoroghly.

Interview Question – Do you have any ship repair experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate the salary I sought.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BAE Systems USA

Worked for BAE Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!

BAE Systems USA Videos

BAE Systems USA – Why Work for Us?

BAE Systems is a global defense, aerospace and security company with more than 80,000 employees worldwide, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BAE Systems USA Subcontracts Administrator II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BAE Systems USA employees and interview candidates.