BAE Systems USA

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sealy, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview Details – I was contacted shortly after I put in an application. The people were very cordial and told me what the expectations were. After the interview, I was asked if I wanted the position and I offered the position the same da.

Interview Question – How well do you work under pressure?   Answer Question

Arlington, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview Details – I came onboard as contractor first. Spoke to hiring manager, who was friendly. Provided a few writing samples of articles I wrote in college, and this helped me get into the door. After that, just be a good communicator, have strong eye contact, and have a positive demeanor.

Interview Question – Some questions about ITIL best practices, which I had never heard of until after I got hired.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Warren, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in April 2010.

Interview Details – Four people in a room, asked some questions, it was cake. Very very easy, I am sure that my kid sister would have got it. They hire mokeys, or anyone with a pulse. Maybe they should go down to Michigan Works.......

Reason for Declining – General Dynamics and Tacom pay more, and have better benefits

Interviews for Top Jobs at BAE Systems USA

Worked for BAE Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!

BAE Systems USA Videos

BAE Systems USA – Why Work for Us?

BAE Systems is a global defense, aerospace and security company with more than 80,000 employees worldwide, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BAE Systems USA Technical Writer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BAE Systems USA employees and interview candidates.