BAE Systems USA Interview Questions in Wayne, NJ

2.2

Eng - II Software Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

seemed to be collecting potential employees for a contract not yet in hand

Software Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

Very quick to contact me, have me in for interview, and make an offer

Hardware Engineer III Interview

Application

interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

I had previously worked for the the company. Therefore, the interview was setup via a friend who was still at the company. The interview process completed in a single day and I met with 4 or 5 people (many I had work with before). Most of the questions were asking about what I had been doing in the last few years. There were some technical type questions (e.g. draw a block diagram of my most recent FPGA, write VHDL code for a flop), but nothing too bad.

Interview Questions

• For me, the most difficult part was answering why I wanted to come back.   Answer Question

Performance Excellence Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

Lots of good questions fro hiring manager on performance excellence and collaboration

Interview Questions

• If you had the chance to do things over, what part of your career would you do over   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (Wayne, NJ) in January 2008.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. It seemed like they really needed to fill the position so they did not press me too hard on the questions. I spoke with an HR rep about general information, a technical guy, and a hiring manager. They just asked some questions about what I put on my resume to verify I was not lying about anything.

Interview Questions

• Describe what the ARINC 429 specification is (I had this listed on my resume)   Answer Question