BAE Systems USA Interview Questions in York-Hanover, PA

Updated May 24, 2015

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with four people of various levels. The higher the position the more technical the question and my answer were. I did not have difficulty answering because I have a strong Accounting background. I know I made an impression because they made an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions concerning my Defense Accounting background.   1 Answer

Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Recruiter was helpful and was very polite. The process was smooth and insightful. She did the initial screening over the telephone. My responses were referred to the hiring authority and she subsequently set up an in-person interview.

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

HR conducted a phone screening interview, hiring manager conducted a phone interview and a final in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Accepted offer ass because I was unemployed for 8 months and it was more money than I ever made in any job.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BAE Systems USA (York, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

Initially interviewed by phone. Within a couple of weeks was invited for a face-to-face interview. Was interviewed by 5 different individuals over a 4 hour period. I indicated my salary requirements during the phone interview. I was contacted after the on-site interview and offered a position for 15% less than my going-in requirement. I declined the job. Approximately 1 1/2 months later I was contacted again with an offer very close to my original requirement. I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an employee did not perform a critical task?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Protracted and wasteful.