BAE Systems USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Counsel Interview

Counsel
York, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in April 2014.

Interview Details – Recruiter was helpful and was very polite. The process was smooth and insightful. She did the initial screening over the telephone. My responses were referred to the hiring authority and she subsequently set up an in-person interview.

Interview Question – Nothing stands out as unexpected   Answer Question

Transportation Manager Interview

Transportation Manager
York, PA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in February 2014.

Interview Details – HR conducted a phone screening interview, hiring manager conducted a phone interview and a final in person interview.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Accepted offer ass because I was unemployed for 8 months and it was more money than I ever made in any job.

Manager Interview

Manager
York, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in January 2008.

Interview Details – Initially interviewed by phone. Within a couple of weeks was invited for a face-to-face interview. Was interviewed by 5 different individuals over a 4 hour period. I indicated my salary requirements during the phone interview. I was contacted after the on-site interview and offered a position for 15% less than my going-in requirement. I declined the job. Approximately 1 1/2 months later I was contacted again with an offer very close to my original requirement. I accepted the position.

Interview Question – What would you do if an employee did not perform a critical task?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Protracted and wasteful.

Worked for BAE Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!