BAE Systems USA Interview Questions in York-Hanover, PA

Updated Jul 15, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in April 2014.

Recruiter was helpful and was very polite. The process was smooth and insightful. She did the initial screening over the telephone. My responses were referred to the hiring authority and she subsequently set up an in-person interview.

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in February 2014.

HR conducted a phone screening interview, hiring manager conducted a phone interview and a final in person interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Accepted offer ass because I was unemployed for 8 months and it was more money than I ever made in any job.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at BAE Systems USA in January 2008.

Initially interviewed by phone. Within a couple of weeks was invited for a face-to-face interview. Was interviewed by 5 different individuals over a 4 hour period. I indicated my salary requirements during the phone interview. I was contacted after the on-site interview and offered a position for 15% less than my going-in requirement. I declined the job. Approximately 1 1/2 months later I was contacted again with an offer very close to my original requirement. I accepted the position.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if an employee did not perform a critical task?   View Answer
    Protracted and wasteful.

Worked for BAE Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!