BAO Market Research Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at BAO in October 2012.

I heard about the position and submitted my resume to Barclay Personnel, who emailed me back almost immediately with a link for the online assessment. I took the assessment and was contacted the next day via phone to set up a phone interview with the temp agency. Had the phone interview the next day and then had the phone interview with Henry at BAO as well. Both Henry and Sara from Barclay were extremely professional and very friendly, making me feel very excited about the position. Met with Henri at BAO where I interviewed with both he and a manager (Kenny). I was given the chance to actually sit with someone who was doing the exact job I applied for and watched/listened to them to get an idea as to whether or not I would be able to do the job and enjoy it. They made me an offer at the end of the interview and I said yes. Everyone I met was super friendly and the atmosphere was very pleasant. The morale of everyone was very high and I could tell that the employees were all very close and enjoyed being there.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think would be your biggest challenge with doing this job?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BAO

Market Research Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BAO in January 2012.

The interviewing process was relatively easy:
    My first interview I had met the HR Manager of Talent on campus for about 30 minutes.
    BAO held a student-employeer dinner where we could ask previous co-op employees questions about their experiences, what they liked, and what they had learned.
    HR Manager of Talent called me into the Andover office to get a feel for the work environment, had me meet with a few managers, and to sit with employees to observe them at work.
    My final interview was conducted with the GM / VP, where we discussed the nature of the business and what my new role in the company would be.

Interview Questions
    • What were some of the biggest problems you've encountered in the workforce, and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Market Research Specialist Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BAO in July 2011.

The interview process went smoothly. I applied online, took an evaluation test, set up a phone interview, I received a call back to come in to the office for an interview. I interviewed with the talent manager, a team manager and a project manager. I also got to sit in and listen to a current employee who gave me a better insight to the job. I then met with everyone again and had a more detailed discussion about the job. That day I had received an email with an offer.