BASF Corporation

BASF Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BASF Corporation.

Hiring was simple. Applied online. Got a call to come interview. Interviewed with a small group of other interns. All day process of introduction/interviewing/plant tour

Interview Questions
  • No unexpected or difficult/technical questions. Name a weakness. Name a time you disagreed within a group.   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for BASF Corporation

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BASF Corporation.

I was invited to participate in a digital interview via hireview. It took about a week after I sent in the online application. There were only about 5 questions and they were very broad and left me with a lot of time to add specific details.

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BASF Corporation in September 2011.

HR for phone interview:
    Not difficult, just like a normal chat.
    Manager 1:1 interview:
    Not difficult, around 45 mins. Manager may ask you questions based on certain scenarios, and ask you your past experience. Afterwards, HR will conduct reintegration.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do when you face a customer who insist on something that is running against company values?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BASF Corporation in August 2011.

I met the representatives at my school career fair and I talked with them for about 5 minutes about the positions. Make sure you know a bit about their company. I had a resume prepared and gave it to them. They said they would contact me later if I got an interview. Got a call a week later and scheduled an interview. They mainly asked questions about how my past experiences may help me in this position.

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked and in a team before and if so describe your experience.   Answer Question