BASF Corporation

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BASF Corporation.

Interview Details – Hiring was simple. Applied online. Got a call to come interview. Interviewed with a small group of other interns. All day process of introduction/interviewing/plant tour

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult/technical questions. Name a weakness. Name a time you disagreed within a group.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BASF Corporation in September 2011.

Interview Details – HR for phone interview:
Not difficult, just like a normal chat.
Manager 1:1 interview:
Not difficult, around 45 mins. Manager may ask you questions based on certain scenarios, and ask you your past experience. Afterwards, HR will conduct reintegration.

Interview Question – What will you do when you face a customer who insist on something that is running against company values?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BASF Corporation in August 2011.

Interview Details – I met the representatives at my school career fair and I talked with them for about 5 minutes about the positions. Make sure you know a bit about their company. I had a resume prepared and gave it to them. They said they would contact me later if I got an interview. Got a call a week later and scheduled an interview. They mainly asked questions about how my past experiences may help me in this position.

Interview Question – Have you worked and in a team before and if so describe your experience.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at BASF Corporation

Worked for BASF Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

BASF Corporation Videos

BASF Corporation – Why Work for Us?

BASF at a glance BASF is the world’s leading chemical company – The Chemical Company. With about 112,000 employees, six Verbund sites and close to 370 production sites worldwide we serve customers and partners in almost… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BASF Corporation Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BASF Corporation employees and interview candidates.