Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BASF Corporation
- Intern (7)
- PDP Engineering (7)
- Product Manager (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Lab Tech I (3)
- Lab Technician (3)
- Technical Service Specialist (3)
- Legal (2)
- PDP Accounting (2)
- Research Chemist (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Sales (2)
- Scientist (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Chemical Operator (2)
- Chemist (2)
- Manager (2)
- Corporate Senior Accountant (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Production Technician (1)
- Engineering Professional Development Program (1)
- Engineering PDP (1)
- Information Systems Development Program (1)
- Director of Controlling (1)
- Strategic Functional Partner (Internal Consulting) (1)
- Associate Scientist - Molecular Biology (1)
- Technical Function (1)
- Human Resources Professional Development Program (1)
Marketing Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Durham, NC) in May 2015.
Online resume submission, video taped interview that is submitted, face to face individual interviews on site. Note that it took well over a month after submitting my resume before I was contacted. Then you must wait several more weeks before getting the actual interviews. However, once the interviews were completed, the process to hire was very fast.
- STAR questions. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for BASF Corporation
Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BASF Corporation (Florham Park, NJ) in February 2013.
very lengthy and thorough hiring process. Phone screen by HR, phone screen by hiring manager, in person interview with 3-4 members of the department - one outside scope and 3- in scope reviewers; 2nd interview is more of a presentation to check presentation/customer interaction style- technical assessment; standard corporate checklist and basic competency worksheets
- explain specific examples of ... be prepared with very specific examples of everything you say you worked on or have capabilities related to: difficult part was conveying examples if you worked on confidential projects. be very prepared and hone your presentation skills Answer Question
no negotiations, salary was within $5000 of what I expected- decent bonus and great ETO/benefits
Marketing Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BASF Corporation in January 2012.
The interview process lasted for about 50 mins, I was interviewed by 3 people. The questions were based n my resume, but I was asked for the minutest details.
Marketing Manager InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BASF Corporation in January 2009.
the company was very open and willing to answer questions, but the compensation package was not sufficient enough to warrant leaving the position i had at the time. i would consider another offer from them if the offer was significantly higher than it had been at the time. small department is a plus